Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion | Page 2880 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Lisa is absolutely living her best life front and centre in that Scared of the Dark performance. Icon.

2. My HMV rainbow laminate CD has been dispatched. Still can’t quite believe we’re two days away from the album!

3. Fierce!

MidnightMissSuki and Bookwormboy like this.
  4. Vocals and performance excellent. Lisa and Lee sounding extremely well. A little bit of help maybe?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  5. I listened to videos on Youtube, Lisa sounded perfect. Just like on DVD Tour. Did they retouch the vocal & others, like silenced noise from audience, so it sounds perfect?

6. WOW! Their vocals sound really on point here. Steps are arguably more in their prime now than they ever were during that first run.

The lighting though... It's very unflattering.

7. W2K

W2K

How dare you insinuate such a thing!

Pretty sure they all had help in parts, including Claire…

8. Hopefully they upload ther whole thing eventually because I'm in Australia and am blocked, even with a VPN.

JamieHT likes this.
  9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  10. I’d say Trouble & Love is more mid tempo.

I’d also say it’s my least favourite of their songs from Carl and Fiona so far.

poploz and Mvnl like this.
  11. Troble & Love, the title reminds me of Mars & Venus, but please don't be Mars & Venus 2.0!

12. I love Mars and Venus. Yet is my man has a solo, that's all I care about haha

But by that review. Wasted Tears being the new Happy. I am excited.

So far Part 2 seems like a cracker. Potentially my favourite of theirs. Which is quite a statement!

13. I love Mars and Venus so much. I don’t think anything that style would fit with a current release though.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  14. HMV having issues with taking my payment for the Rainbow edition. Oh no!

15. Radio 2 live show was great! Just finished watching it on telebox.

I am very excited for the tour now!

Corso and MB like this.
  16. MB

MB

They've taken 2 payments from me and I've got 2 dispatch emails so obviously I'm getting 2 copies to go with the 78 other copies. I had issues when making the payment so it's obviously gone through twice. One more sale I guess...

17. W2K

W2K

Wasted Tears in the same vein as Happy?! Oh I’m so here for that!

jtm, Starfury and actorandlyricist like this.
  18. Wasted Tears is definitely ‘lighter’ than Happy - Living In A Lie sounds closer to Happy from the clip yesterday. I’d say it is closer to You Make Me Whole.

19. W2K

W2K

Oh.

Starfury, JamieHT and poploz like this.
  20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Even better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.