Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion | Page 2933 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

Hopefully a good sign that it’s sold out! Plus it’ll mean more sales for week 2!

Starfury and actorandlyricist like this.
  2. I haven’t been able to find it yet

3. That’s the signed one. The £4.99 unsigned is still in stock which if they are appealing to casuals would be better. A casual would rather unsigned and cheap then pay extra and signed

4. The £4.99 one on Amazon is dispatched from Chalkys, not that it makes much difference to casuals I’m sure. Amazon themselves still have it at £10.99 which surprised me.

5. Eek. I hope I got in there before that.

6. If they were miming on This Morning it was to a vocal which sounded very live.

Chips111 and Tony Lamezma like this.
  7. I think that it was a mix of live and playback, which doesn’t bother me at all. There were still
    audibly live vocals in there for sure.

8. Well looking at the sales of the top 5, Top 2 is in the bag!

jtm, actorandlyricist and DoggySwami like this.
  9. Has streaming been added to the figures yet? Just wondering if Drake will push everyone else down once those numbers have been added.

Bookwormboy and Starfury like this.
  10. Ordered a copy signed of amazon last night and came today. Its a lovely package. Love the booklet style casing

11. Yeah the only streaming that's missing is Apple Music and Spotify for Monday and YouTube for Sunday and Monday.

So the weekend streaming is on. Drake's sales have fallen off steeply. He's on less than 8k this week so far, compared to 26k at this point last week.

12. Thank you, I wasn’t sure.

~Paul~ likes this.
  13. I don't think Michelle has tweeted or said anything on Instagram about the album. I hope she does, as she will reach a wider audience. She's about to be part of a UK top 2 album!

Also Heartbreak in this City just crossed 2 million plays on Spotify. Really great for a song that started as a fourth single.

jtm, Chips111 and actorandlyricist like this.
  14. TMI

TMI

Does someone have pictures from inside the deluxe?

15. While I understand that A Hundred Years Of Winter is the next single. Yet (don't shoot me) it's not exactly my fav.
    Both Wasted Tears (that bridge is awesome) and Living In A Lie (oooh the Drama) would make perfect singles.
    I hope that one of those becomes a single.

For obvious reasons I really hope that Trouble And Love finds a place outside the album, even if it's a one off performance.

LoveUMore2017, JamieHT and Chips111 like this.
  16. It shocks me that she hasn't... Her reach could guarantee the no. 1.

poploz and actorandlyricist like this.
  17. Doing my best to stream whenever I listen to the album this week instead of all my purchased copies, haha.

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Guess she just got paid for the one single era...

19. Chris Lala likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.