Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion | Page 2943 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Check your inboxes, there is a discount code if you already bought the album.

Does the sale still count if we do that?

jtm, Bookwormboy and actorandlyricist like this.
  2. The official store just sent me a code to ‘upgrade my order’ and get the new editions for 3.99.
    They will still count as extra sales won’t they?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  3. Had a quick Google and it seems there's two stages at Leeds Student Union, one holds 1100 another holds 350. Do we know the capacity of this one? I nearly had a heart attack in anticipation of it going on sale but I'm surprised that hasn't been an instant sell out.

I wonder if they'll announce any more of these gigs? I've been rinsed enough so I may as well carry on now. Take my money.

jtm and actorandlyricist like this.
  4. Just got an email from the Steps store for discount as well for the After Party / Morning After editions too.

I suppose it’s the least we deserve for all of the purchases!

5. Yassss for Karaoke!!!

I’m fuming that A Hundred Years of Winter only get one remix tho.

6. It’s also a little annoying that the remixes from the individual signed CDs are no longer exclusive to them, but on the up side we can now get the correct version of what should’ve been on Lisa’s cd.

Jacques, Mvnl, Bookwormboy and 2 others like this.
  7. … for now

Angeleyes, AlmostFamous, jtm and 2 others like this.
  8. Don’t get conned by the discount code. It’s a one off £1 off for a digital deluxe, making one £3.99, but you can get both for £8 in a bundle anyway.

9. I missed the discount code email but it was only £8 for both versions. I'm currently high kicking round the house to the Extended Slightest Touch.

Now if someone can use the karaoke version and make me a 20 minute stomper I'll be good to go.

poploz, jtm, ~Paul~ and 4 others like this.
  10. Yay! Finally!

So are all the mixes from the individual bundle CDs on this? Cannot wait to hear The Slightest Touch (7th Heaven Extended Mix) and Wasted Tears (Initial Talk Club Mix)!

11. W2K

W2K

Anyone else's download missing the Take Me for a Ride (Acoustic) that's meant to be track 16 on the Morning After edition?!

Tony Lamezma likes this.
  12. Got my tickets for the Leeds thing. And 2 more copies of the CD

unidan82, jtm, MB and 2 others like this.
  13. TMI

TMI

Is the new edit of Something In You Eyes worth it?

14. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

There are now 26 ways to buy the album on the webstore, hahaha. They've even bundled the remaining individually signed CDs with one digital edition each.

15. the vocals are the same but the track sounds like a demo or perhaps an “as live” version that could have been planned for a radio gig but not used.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  16. You were right about After Party

17. Just noticed there is a megamix - take my money!

Starfury, AlmostFamous, jtm and 3 others like this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Could have sworn the Winter remix on H's CD previously stated it was 7th Heaven too?

19. So that's two digital albums - my Chalkys + poster has been despatched and I reactivated my apple account to purchase on iTunes

I am spent

djstewartt, jtm, MB and 3 others like this.
  20. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

It's quite odd, it sounds like a version recorded for Pebble Mill or Wogan using the in-house band.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.