Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion | Page 2954 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Do we think they have any final tricks up their sleeves today? I am assuming nothing format-wise as they wouldn't be able to send it out in time to count?

2. Ladies, come on - release a Night In / Night Out digital exclusive for an extra 500 copies sold! Come ON.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  3. They did yesterday?

4. Oh, did not see those! Going to download them ASAP!

andru, Bookwormboy, Chips111 and 6 others like this.
  5. How many more days left of sales are there until the charts are announced?

1WithCrap likes this.
  6. W2K

W2K

Never trust steaming! It was written by Thomas G:Son et al, who wrote Something in Your Eyes.

7. Yesterday it was midweek #200. It wasn't in the midweeks the day before that!
    Today is the last day of sales that'll count towards tomorrow's chart. However yesterday was the last day that streams from Spotify and Apple Music (and maybe other platforms) are counted.

8. Just need official shipping confirmation of the Signed vinyls.

And I really would love to know a final midweek update.

9. MB

MB

I expect you’ll get both soon enough.

10. I just noticed in my account that I have downloads available for all the individual covers that I bought multiples of to gift people. If I download these will it give extra sales? It just appears to be the bonus tracks not the main album so I'm not sure...

Chips111 and actorandlyricist like this.
  11. Also, for anyone on the fence... 17 Lisa signed CDs left, and 29 H....

Bookwormboy and actorandlyricist like this.
  12. Thank you very much for this list!

The only mix I don't have is "Heartbreak in This City (Saint Remix) Steps Only" - do you know which release is this on? I can only find the Michelle version.

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It's on the night out edition if I'm right
    (oh and also on part 2!)

14. I mean, a non-Steps fan could look at everything they are currently doing to achieve a number 1 and consider it desperate. Manics really aren't doing anything different to Steps. They're attempting to do whatever to get to number 1.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I meant in terms of offering items from previous glories. At least whatever Steps have released is relevant the current album.

16. Thank you for replying, however the mix on the Night Out release is the Edit of the Steps only version, while Part 2 has an Edit of the Michelle version! So I'm not sure where the full length Steps only version of that remix comes from.

actorandlyricist and Mvnl like this.
  17. Steps' latest incentive to achieve some last day sales:

"ORDER THE NEW ALBUM FROM THIS STORE FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN AN AMAZING PRIZE PACK, INCLUDING...

TICKETS FOR YOU AND THREE FRIENDS TO ANY DATE ON STEPS' UK TOUR, PLUS ATTEND THE SOUNDCHECK AND MEET THE BAND! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU'LL ALSO BE PRESENTED WITH A GOLD DISC AWARD FROM WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS PART 1!"

(That album is only certified Silver!)

18. SBK

SBK

I mean they were on This Morning performing One For Sorrow, Tragedy and Deeper Shade of Blue promoting their greatest hits tour and new album 2 days ago.....

They're both at it....

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  19. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

"The Manics" have now dropped the price of their standard CD to £5.99 on Amazon, and have released a bundle of the deluxe CD, a t-shirt and signed polaroid photo for £20 on their site... With the t-shirt and photo not being sent out until November! Cheeky.

Bookwormboy and actorandlyricist like this.
  20. MB

MB

It's going to be very close! Seen as LSL is probably on a flight tomorrow surely they'll do the IG Live that they promised this evening?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.