Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion | Page 2996 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I love the amount of love there is of To The Beat Of My Heart on here.

2. Something In Your Eyes and To the Beat of My Heart are the best of the 22 tracks, but Part 2 makes for a more satisfying listen. The Slightest Touch rounds out that holy trinity.

3. I agree.
    I honestly never expected them to hit such highs again, but I'm so glad they have.

4. Oh, man, this reminds me a lot of something that I can't place. It's probably whatever you're thinking of. I want to say it's the A*Teens, but that may just be influenced by trying to think of acts we both like.
    (Is that Dianna Agron? Oh my god.)

tylerc904 likes this.
  5. Same... how infuriating haha

6. I thought we already had that?!

7. SBK

SBK

Yeah, she's told us it nearly it every time its brought up since 2011.

I made Pasta ala Clara once back in the day - it just didn't work, soup is just too runny, its just pasta in soup... I might try the new version one day.

8. SBK

SBK

I was watching a Chain Reaction video yesterday and was thinking, vocally, it really is the ideal Steps song. Everyone gets a part, Lee is all over lead BVs... Claire gets to belt it out... The ad-libs... Perfect.

9. W2K

W2K

Chain Reaction is one of my favourites. An absolute stormer of a song.

POPGASM and Chris Lala like this.
  10. Fantastic cover. That/those key changes are amazing. Claire's vocals are on point.
    I still feel a bit bad for Lee on it though.
    And I still struggle with the dance on this one.

Btw that advert CD1/2 contents. I miss CD singles so badly!

Nephilim likes this.
  11. SBK

SBK

He's more audible on the single than he ever was on their entire discography post 5678.

VivaForever and actorandlyricist like this.
  12. Even this fact I find quite funny actually.
    Almost like it was contractual.
    "Whoever sings lead in the debut may never sing again!" Haha

13. Did anybody else get an e-mail from the official store for an instant grat track. I click the link but can't see what it is.

14. I think it might be for the full Wasted Tears Initial Talk remix on Lisa's CD!

15. MB

MB

Don’t we already have this on the after party edition?

16. I've been watching their two LivingTV shows (for the first time) while working and it's given me a whole new respect for them. Claire's husband was quite passive aggressive, right?

17. That was on the Afterparty Edition, I can see on Lisa's CD and it's only a mp3 download.

18. SBK

SBK

Yeah, I'm really confused, there's just a long list of downloads and no indication of whats new. Would be good if they highlighted it or we could sort by date added.

19. SBK

SBK

They've just sent another email;
    upload_2021-9-24_11-27-56.png

Their support inbox must have been full of everyone like ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

20. Another email has just come through saying it’s the Wasted Tears Initial Talk Club Mix

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.