Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2559 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Oh please, it’s part of Steps history. Plus, who knows if we’d have gotten two new albums had it not happened.

2. W2K

W2K

Yes and it’s mentioned in practically every interview they do. Let’s move on from it. We’re extremely grateful for what we have now and we say it every time.

3. W2K

W2K

Anyway, I’m excited to see the To The Beat Of My Heart video. I’d imagine it’ll be some time in January that it’ll premiere?

4. The Something In Your Eyes video finally hit 1 million views on YouTube!

LPT, meeks, Txetxu and 8 others like this.
  5. MB

MB

Got there a lot faster than what the future holds did!

Chris Lala likes this.
  6. The public's taste won out.

Though, I suspect a handful of us from this forum contributed in no small part to that.

Chris Lala and JamieHT like this.
  7. We're waiting for the 20th Anniversary

8. Plus (and not to drag anything/anyone up here) I still think it's a bit of an awkward thing for them. I still don't think Claire is really 'remorseful' about her decision to leave - it was the right decision for her at the time. But saying that is awks.

Uno, brad_james2552 and Mvnl like this.
  9. On the topic of Steps history, I never knew there was another lineup before the five we know and love today. Apparently Lisa & H were part of it, but the other three decided to leave as they thought they’d be a one hit wonder?

DoggySwami and JamieHT like this.
  10. Imagine the panic of having members of your band leaving before being given the gold dust that is Claire and Faye.

11. Poor Lee

LPT, WhipperSnapper, Stuart and 11 others like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

So....Lisa is technically the longest standing Steps member? Queen!

13. The albums currently up one to #24 in the midweeks. Hopefully it’ll be able to rise a little with the Christmas albums dropping in the charts.

Robert, Stewart, ~Paul~ and 3 others like this.
  14. That's great. By the end of week 5, Tears was number 29, so it's definitely holding up just as well, if not better considering sales will have been a bit higher the last few weeks.

DoggySwami and Chris Lala like this.
  15. That's correct:

[​IMG]

Lisa & H were in the line-up alongside Derek O'Brien, Maddy Chan, and Mitch Stevens.

16. I’d love to know what they all do now.

Robert likes this.
  17. W2K

W2K

Thank god we got Lee, Faye and Claire instead.

Stewart, yewchapel, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  18. Mitch (Michelle) Stevens on the far right of the photo is a session singer and provided backing vocals on Geri Halliwell's It's Raining Men.

LPT, Jacques, AlmostFamous and 6 others like this.
  19. Uno

Uno

Here's something I found that gives a bit more info on the "original" Steps:

20. W2K

W2K

I wonder if Derek is still hung up about the £1000 he’s “owed”.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.