Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2875 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I told Faye she was ‘fucking gorgeous’ as tumbleweed almost knocked us down… to this day I don’t know what possessed me - she was incredibly gracious but you could see her eyes that she was signing that vinyl so quickly, like her life depended on it

2. Thank you for this!
    I missed out earlier but all 5 shall be mine!

3. I'm back at it with the basic and poorly edited artworks, since I'm still not keen on the artwork for Take Me For A Ride.

E-sZxQqWUAYCP3h.jpg

Martyn, Chips111, Disco Down and 16 others like this.
  4. MB

MB

It makes zero sense. Vaccine passports by the end of Sept. Lockdown in October. Then again this is the UK government so who knows but let's go on the presumption it's happening as the worlds crap enough right now so let's cling to the positive!

5. I love this one! Thanks for sharing!

6. love this, this needs officially putting on iTunes to replace the one we got.

Chips111, poploz, Mvnl and 2 others like this.
  7. MB

MB

So was todays announcement the Attitude gig?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  8. I'm guessing so.

9. MB

MB

10. This sounds SO good. The DRAMA. Very ABBA.

JamieHT, Anjoel40, Matgo and 8 others like this.
  11. Ooh I’m liking the sound of Living In A Lie!

12. Living In A Lie sounds amazing.

13. Hmmm it's intriguing. I'm getting shades of Happy in the verses and then Something In Your Eyes in the chorus. It goes from very dramatic to melodifestivalen pop banger.

14. It’s very ABBA indeed. Loving it!

15. Now that sounds incredible. I'm... actually now fully expecting Pt 2 to be the better album.

16. Ooooh I'm loving that clip of Living A Lie. Sounds great.

17. Living In A Lie sounds fantastic.

18. SBK

SBK

So pleased to have ABBA on speed back

19. That first part is like a new Day Before You Came! My god the rush of adrenaline that’s just hit me

20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It is very very ABBA. The chorus sounds like it could be bigger though, so I hope it builds
    (and yeah it also sounds very 'trying to do another Something In Your Eyes' too)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.