Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2876 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Like everyone’s said, it’s very ABBA. I’ll be honest, I’m not too sure at the moment. Maybe I need the full song to appreciate it or maybe it’s coz I’m not the biggest ABBA fan.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  2. Living in a Lie seems like it's coming to save pop music.

3. It’s so ABBA. ABBA takes over the charts.

4. But you're a Steps fan...?

5. Yeah I know. Love Steps, not keen on ABBA. Not quite sure why. I know there’s so many similarities but I’ve just never gelled with them. Maybe it’s more to do with growing up with Steps and ABBA always felt like old music. I have an appreciation for them but I wouldn’t choose to listen to them. Guess I best leave now…..

6. Oh wow this sounds fantastic. Hurry up Friday!

7. W2K

W2K

I think it’s wise.

8. It’s good. Is it the next single?

9. W2K

W2K

I’m doing my absolute best to try and not listen to the clip, but from what everyone’s saying I should love it!

10. Living In A Lie sounds brilliant; this wait is even more excruciating!

11. Excellent. Very ABBA. I hope it's a future single.

12. Really love "Living in a Lie" snippet. Is that Lee's gravelly voice? That was something new and exciting!

13. No, they’re just sharing snippets for the album launch on Friday.

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Do we reckon the next days will be more snippets, or possibly a (this?) full song?

15. Loving the sound of this too! Still a bit weird thinking we are only a few days away from another new Steps album.

Has anyone else been giving the full discography a spin this week in the lead up to Friday?

16. The verses of "Living In A Lie" reminds me of "Happy" a little bit. I like it!

17. That Living In a Lie snippet sounds really really good!

18. Luc

Luc

I wonder if the remixes that are on the 5 solo covers CDs will be collected and released as an independent EP on digital platforms?

19. People are always moaning about hearing too many songs building up to the album so I kind of hope neither. This is purely Stepculation (in Steptember) though so who knows!

Chips111, poploz, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.
  20. MB

MB

I expect tomorrow’s Steptember will be the iPlayer/radio2 gig. So that only leaves Thursday for maybe a grat track or the slightest touch video (wishful thinking)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.