Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2878 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. So apparently Living In A Lie has

a key change!

Nephilim, andru, Starfury and 10 others like this.
  2. Thank you - I couldn't place that beat

3. I could totally imagine Claire belting out the 2nd half.

blaze_dave and poploz like this.
  4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Ha, of course Living In A Lie is by the writer of Something In Your Eyes. They really said: do it again!

5. Sorry!! I just meant to appeal to people who hadn’t pre-ordered, would they entice ‘casual’ listeners in.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  6. I'm holding off with the snippet of the new song. I think I can hold on for three more days.

Can't wait to get home on Friday to, what will feel like, about 20 parcels full of Steps albums haha!

7. That's the dream!

8. The 7th Heaven remix of Wtfh just came on shuffle. I live

9. If they miss out on the no. 1 spot this time, it won't be for the want of trying. They literally are pulling out all the stops.

10. I’m literally just singing Living In A Lie to the tune of Something In Your Eyes.

‘Cos I was living in lie,
    Living in a lie,
    Just tell me that your mine…

poploz and Adora Day like this.
  11. I really want them to get #1 this time, because how sweet it would be to have #1 album in 2001, 2011 and 2021!

Ok, there's another one from 1999, of course...

12. Roll on Steps 2099!

legacy_jr, Island and JamieHT like this.
  13. Reading through the wikipedia articles for Tears On The Dancefloor onwards - getting a bit emotional that they are a thriving pop band giving us everything we want after all these years

A second album within the space of a year, like it's 1999 all over again, madness

14. W2K

W2K

Ahhhhh so exciting to see them perform again! That mix of Deeper Shade of Blue is such a banger, I wish Steve would upload it!

Kylemj likes this.
  15. Lots of really good camera work making it not look too static. It's been shot really, really well.

W2K likes this.
  16. W2K

W2K

The vocals on What The Future Holds are way better than they were on previous performances. God this is making me so excited for the tour!

Chris Lala and Chips111 like this.
  17. TMI

TMI

Can’t watch it. Do they broadcast the whole Deeper Shade extended intro as heard on the Summer Tour ?

18. The vocals on each of these performances are impressive... Casuals will be impressed. No matter how little of them listen at 3am.

19. W2K

W2K

Great vocals on Take Me For a Ride, but the static performance isn’t great and you can tell they want to dance. Looking forward to it on tour.

Chris Lala likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.