Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2929 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Thanks very much, it put my mind at ease and I ordered it. It’s good that I asked and waited for a response because as somebody else said, it’s been reduced in price.

I really hope the This Morning performances are on YouTube quickly.

2. Have they been having some vocal coaching because LSL and H sounded better on the Radio 2 concert and as others have noticed Faye was super strong on This Morning. Whatever they're doing is working anyway!

3. The performances we’ve had for Part 2 have seemed a lot stronger than the ones for Part 1.

4. The Heartbreak performance on Graham Norton is legit a high point in their entire career for me.

I swear, that huge harmony into Claire's riff into the final chorus is godly.

5. How can it possibly be a career high when HRHLSL wasn’t involved?

I joke it was indeed wonderful.

6. Hopefully before Thursday they’ll get some more copies of Claire’s individual CD back in stock and they can bring back the 5CD bundle (it’s still on the store but not the front page). Can’t wait to see the This Morning performances!

actorandlyricist and DoggySwami like this.
  7. Chris Pratt is a fan

Attached Files:

8. I loved this performance. It was amazing.
    From Lee stealing Lisa's part to the stella middle 8 by Michelle and Claire belting it out to follow.
    Totally flawless.

Starfury, CLJC87 and Hybridcookie like this.
  9. Right then... Do we assume this After party version is a Thursday release depending on how close they are by the end of the week?

poploz and actorandlyricist like this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

11. The signed deluxe 2CD is down to £9.99 on Amazon

12. MB

MB

did we miss the what the future holds tour?

13. Lee

Lee

Does anybody know the actual sales of the album so far?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  14. Considering some venues are sold out or close to it - rebranding as a greatest hits tour to flog those last few tickets seems a bit unwarranted

15. W2K

W2K

Well that’s disappointing for us diehards if it’s being rebranded.

16. Love Faye’s harmonies on this.

Ezz and actorandlyricist like this.
  17. I really can’t see more than the 6 current singles from both parts being performed on the tour, alongside Scared and Neon as the only new Steps material. I’m even scared for To The Beat Of My Heart after the Radio 2 gig.

Part of me thinks though… this just gives them more selling power if they wanted to do an anti-tour style affair with album tracks for fans at a later point!

18. They’re signing the vinyl covers right now.

19. Is that more copies coming or ones that were sold yesterday?

20. Probably just the ones that sold yesterday but I’m not sure. H posted on his Insta story them rush signing vinyls

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.