Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2931 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Is that the same as the signed deluxe from the bundle in their official store? Confused now.

2. Yeah the £9.99 signed Amazon one is the 2CD that are £15 on their store (and in bundles).

3. Thought so, thank you!

4. I could actually see one or two medleys consisting of new album tracks only.
    I imagine full-length performances will rather be mostly of old hits and new singles.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    actorandlyricist likes this.
  5. I agree - medleys or shortened versions of new tracks is the way to go. Using a few as intros/interludes is a great way to incorporate them as well! I believe in Steve Anderson and I'm sure he will do a great job with whatever they have planned!

6. I could definitely see a couple or few Everything Taboo style medleys.
    Claire did say there is something they have never been done on this tour so I'm still really intrigued by that.

I still want it to be styled as a What The Future Holds Tour. The idea of a "tacky greatest hits tour" is a bit of a no go for me.

7. I have once again streamed Part 2.

Yes I still prefer Part 1.

Yes it still could have had more Lee solo's. (And Lee in general)

Yes it could have had slightly less H.

And like Part 1 I do have my favourites yet can't properly rank them.

Yes it still feels like a "collection of songs" and not a stand alone album in it's own right (but I don't blame Part 2 personally for this)

Side note: The only track I could have done without is High, same goes with Don't You Leave Us Halfway on Part 1.

However despite all that Part 2 and I have FINALLY clicked!

unidan82, CLJC87 and Mvnl like this.
  8. I loved the This Morning performances!

It would be fantastic if they managed to get to #1, hopefully they can get the final push they need.

I noticed it's been reduced to £4.99 on iTunes now as well if anyone 'needs' another copy...

9. I don't want to be a killjoy but it looks like a lot of the BBC2 show was heavily post produced or mimed. I wouldn't be surprised if they mimed or at least had a heavy backing track.

d2019 and actorandlyricist like this.
  10. Weren’t there reports that a couple of songs were reshot? Was that because of visual issues and not audio?

11. MB

MB

Heartbreak and Tragedy were reshot. Heatbreak because of lighting and Tragedy because the confetti didn't go off.

Starfury and actorandlyricist like this.
  12. People, it's a Steps concert. They're going to sing. Lisa's going to be fabulous. You're going to have fun. Does it matter whether they call it "The What the Future Holds Tour" or "The Greatest Hits Tour" or "The All the Hits Tour"?

13. So is the "This Morning" medley performance anywhere yet ?
    Would love to see it.
    Wouldn't it fit more with the "one foot in the past, one foot in the future" theme for them to mash up old tracks with new era songs?
    It'd be smart because you're trading off of the nostalgia while exposing people to the newer material and maybe entice them into checking it out.

Chips111 and actorandlyricist like this.
  14. Yep I totally get that. And I know I will have a lot of fun either way. It's just there has already been at least 2 greatest hits tours in the past.
    It's more the What The Future Holds styling and linking these albums to the tour they are suplimenting. I just don't want a Greatest Hits tour to overshadow these great albums.

Tony Lamezma, Chips111 and Voicething like this.
  15. The quality of the jumper print looks absolutely fine.

But where are the extra vinyls dallyns.

16. TMI

TMI

« Your package has been released by the government agency. »

It’s about time! Should receive my Lee and Claire editions and my vinyle by thursday.

17. The most iconic 23, since you know what.

18. SBK

SBK

Lets hope this round of merch arrives within 6 months...

Chips111 and actorandlyricist like this.
  19. MB

MB

People wondering why put it on sale for a random 23rd anniversary when we all know it won’t actually arrive till the 25th anniversary.

20. SBK

SBK

It all makes sense!

GodsAndMonsters and MB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.