Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2932 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Bring back the Steptoon paper maché heads for this tour!!!

2. No, just no!

poploz and Chips111 like this.
  3. Steppatars??

Starfury and actorandlyricist like this.
  4. Maybe in 40 years haha

JamieHT likes this.
  5. Sophie Ellis Bextor just confirmed on Instagram she won’t be supporting Steps in Belfast. I am not happy!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  6. Seems they're transitioning from Townsend to their own webstore. Interesting (not particularly welcome to me - I know Townsend takes forever to ship, but I could combine releases by different artists for cheaper total shipping, and they have great customer service!).

7. The sales are in. They're on 18.9k for the week and the Manics are on 20k.

They sold 2.7k yesterday to the Manics' (abnormally low) 800 copies.

That seems unusually frontloaded for the Manics but is very consistent for Steps. Part 1 sold about 3k daily too.

8. I don’t think they’re moving away from Townsend, as they’ve had this store around since April, I think it’s just more for their merch and occasionally they can bundle a CD with a badly printed t-shirt.

9. Not giving up the fight yet then. Come on Team Steps.

10. Agree Chris, I think Townsend are their go to for music as they do most BMG artists.

11. Steppatars are OUT
    Steptars are IN
    [​IMG]

Martyn, actorandlyricist and poploz like this.
  12. SBK

SBK

The merch store has been up since before Part 2 was announced.

The Townswnd is BMG's label store, the Sandbag one is the merch one that'll deal direct with Steps/management.

topopMAC1 and actorandlyricist like this.
  13. They could be ahead by the next update!

14. SBK

SBK

Well, today is the only day Steps have been near 3k, the rest have been ~1k.

I wonder where the 2k jump came from, perhaps the HMV signings were held back and dropped in yesterday?

Manics have their own in-stores this week now I believe? Perhaps in reaction.. haha

actorandlyricist and ~Paul~ like this.
  15. The confetti deliberately didn't go off because Heartbreak needed reshooting and it would have been messy.

actorandlyricist, blaze_dave and MB like this.
  16. I’d imagine it’s the Amazon boost where they didn’t get dispatched. My friend got hers yesterday. Hope This Morning has been able to give them a boost which might just be enough to get ahead. This after party needs to be released

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  17. Was hoping for the surprise release of a night in/night out version today to help close the gap. Fingers crossed for tomorrow instead.

18. No more Amazon sales of the signed edition in this chart week then! Hope that doesn’t hurt them!

Attached Files:

19. Has the This Morning medley made it to YouTube yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.