Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2945 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. They've got it right more times than wrong though.. I just think in some instances, people could exercise a bit more patience and lighten up. Its a pop music forum.

Matgo, blaze_dave, JMRGBY and 2 others like this.
  2. Maybe they’re shipping at the last minute so then the Manics won’t know how many extra copies they’ve sold and won’t be able to pull anything from up their sleeves as it’ll be too late?

3. You can download Take Me For A Ride Acoustic as an individual track. Sounds great - it's more guitary so makes a bit of a change from the other acoustics they've done.

4. Hope this works for them.
    Would've totally bought another version for some video content/performances.
    Remixes and Instrumentals aren't my bag but fingers crossed it's the push they need.
    I'll keep streaming to try and help the Australian numbers I guess, lol.

MB and actorandlyricist like this.
  5. W2K

W2K

Yes they've just added it, can't wait to hear it!

W2Karen got a reply from the Official Steps Twitter account so I don't feel as bad now.

6. And to think, had you not messaged them, they may not have jumped on it so fast. So thank you for doing that.

7. W2K

W2K

W2Karen came through!

8. Fair point. I only hope so.

But there is a song on the Manics album which is Abba inspired. So will listen to that...next week haha

Kylemj, poploz and Robert like this.
  9. Whilst we are on the topic of downloads.

None of the exclusive content is correct for the individual CDs, should it be? I was thinking of raising this too.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  10. I really hope that To The One still makes the tour.

The single that never was.

11. With so many new songs to fit in alongside the classics it will be tough but I really hope so too. I much prefer it to Heartbreak In This City and wish it had got the single treatment/video/performance slot instead.

12. With 25 years of singles and 2 new albums it's safe to say I'll be leaving this tour a tad disappointed.

This is why I always spoil the setlist. If I'd have gone to POTD ready and raring for Here & Now I would've been crushed

13. Finally! Bought and bought.

C'mon Steps!

jtm, Starfury, Chips111 and 4 others like this.
  14. W2K

W2K

I'll literally cry floods of happy tears if they do it, but I'm not holding out much hope at this point.

15. What's the difference in production between the single and album mixes of Heartbreak In This City, apart from the Michelle feature? I guess it's slightly different if there's a Steps-only single mix.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  16. W2K

W2K

The single mix is much beefier, with extra bells and whistles etc

bonnieetclyde, jtm, Matgo and 3 others like this.
  17. The Steps only single mix of Heartbreak is the one. Sorry Michelle but you just did not come through on that middle 8.

18. I've just realised the Leeds show that went on sale today is in between two dates on their tour.

Wonder what sort of show it will be

I don't live anywhere near Leeds but am now going twice in the space of a week.

actorandlyricist and MB like this.
  19. MB

MB

They've said it'll be 5 songs and a Q&A. The Crash website says it'll only last 40 minutes. Shocked it hasn't sold out yet.

20. I'm very surprised (and a little bit gutted) that they seem to have done a signing in almost every region, but Scotland, the South West and Wales.

Kylemj and actorandlyricist like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.