Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2946 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Don't forget the dented HMV exclusives!

This is literally the Belinda Carlisle reissue campaign and I'm living.

2. I'd be pretty surprised - make that astonished - if the Manics or anyone around them were even remotely invested enough to do this.

The chart battle talk is quite fun as a 90s throwback, but let's be real, this is entirely one-sided.

DoggySwami and actorandlyricist like this.
  3. It's long sold out? Unless they've released more tickets

4. See on the other hand, I'm astonished haven't used the 'If you want real music to top the charts, buy our album' card.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  5. Oh dear! This really is rushed work Screenshot_20210915-161335_Yahoo Mail.jpg

6. There are probably some bands who would have resorted to that, but I very much doubt the Manics would. Why should they? They've been around 30+ years and this is their 14th album. They have nothing left to prove. I guess Steps don't really either, but their fanbase is more invested for whatever reason.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  7. W2K

W2K

I've added the piano intro to the Steps Only Single Mix of Heartbreak, an 11/10.

8. Anyone else a little underwhelmed with the remix package? I would hav assumed that the album tracks would have been remixed in the same vein as PT 1 album tracks.

unidan82, Mvnl and actorandlyricist like this.
  9. still tickets available now

Attached Files:

10. No issues on mine.
    Screenshot_20210915-162715_Outlook.jpg

11. My friend had this on a Samsung phone, terrible. Worked fine on my iPhone though.

12. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Please remember we have a rule about smileys:

"We have a no smiley/emoji rule – posts containing comments like ‘Insert sad smiley here’ (or text-based emoticons or other attempts to get around the no smiley rule) will also be deleted."

13. It was definitely sold out before hmm

mrp2910 likes this.
  14. AfterParty and Morning After have been brought! Have to admit, little bit gutted with the tracklisting as we mostly had everything anyway, but 2 sales are 2 extra sales!

Edit: actually if you add the new stuff together it adds upto an album and as the 2 together is £8 it all works out. So actually that's not bad.

15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Just noticed the Wasted Tears remix is by “Initilal Talk” according to the filename.

poploz, Mvnl, Robert and 4 others like this.
  16. I agree with you. It’s not bad. But it’s not that exciting either IMO.

actorandlyricist and Chris Lala like this.
  17. Really? I thought the opposite... Lisa on the other hand was incredible! to go from that high harmony straight into her low verse line was very impressive.

navytaxi and actorandlyricist like this.
  18. Looking at today's insta stories, Steps need to stop streaming the bloody 80s hits and stream their own album!

19. SBK

SBK

Well worth £8, but yeah if you've already spent £20 on the individual CDs might not be worth it since you already have most of the remixes.

20. Hah, all that's left for them to do now is release super deluxe edition of both Part 1 and 2 albums with all the remixes in the correct place. That would actually be worth paying for.

actorandlyricist and poploz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.