Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2955 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Just wait. Adele will Beyonce an album today and the internet will break and she'll get 1.5 million downloads and streams by 4pm. Just watch,

2. That should do it for them I’d expect. That’s a great price. I’d snap that up in a second if Steps did it so I would imagine their fans will do the same…

actorandlyricist likes this.
  3. W2K

W2K

A gold disc before it’s gold?! This is Liza’s world and we’re all living in it.

LPT, AlmostFamous, Mvnl and 3 others like this.
  4. I think they’re missing out on sales by not putting the new collections on iTunes, or is that not allowed?

5. MB

MB

300 behind. Make sure you’ve downloaded the digital albums if you’ve bought them as they don’t count if you haven’t.

andru, Krissykins, Mvnl and 13 others like this.
  6. 300 copies behind. I'm not buying another copy I've lost count how many I have now and due to be delivered but if they get Steve Anderson tour versions or unreleased tour mixes I could be persuaded lol

Attached Files:

7. That’s SO close! I can’t bear it!

Give us the Steve Anderson Tour Mix Edition!

8. Jesus that's uncomfortably close. Do you need to download the zipped files only or ingest it into your itunes for it to count?

9. W2K

W2K

Just download the zip file. They can’t see where you’re putting it.

jtm, Bookwormboy, blaze_dave and 2 others like this.
  10. They've classed it as an exclusive which would now go against advertising rules but they would only have to change it slightly. Also submissions have to be sent to official charts 1 full working day before release so anything they would have to pull out of their sleeves would already be planned

Full album rules
    https://www.officialcharts.com/media/657558/official-uk-album-chart-rules-jan-2020.pdf

11. MB

MB

I just downloaded then deleted the album tracks straight away as I don’t need several copies on my Mac (there are enough on my damn shelves)

andru, VivaForever, jtm and 5 others like this.
  12. Bloody hell, this is to the wire.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  13. I think the panic seems to suggest that more have bought it and may not have downloaded. Maybe they know 150 people haven't downloaded them which could help snatch it.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  14. Have the signed vinyl sales been added on yet?

My nerves a shot, why am I so invested in this?

15. It will be amazing if they can clinch that number 1 spot! But it’s going to drop like a stone next week - I do wonder where they would chart if we hadn’t all purchased several copies each.

Starfury, Mvnl, jtm and 6 others like this.
  16. Oh my god this is so close.

17. Wow… really to the wire! It’s going to sink like a stone next week but let’s hope they don’t just miss out…

18. 300 wow. Totally nail biter.

They would have got this in the bag if they released a Black vinyl in wider distribution or/and even an Amazon/HMV exclusive vinyl.

And I hope the signed Vinyls haven't been included yet as have they been officially shipped?

Come on Steps!

19. I’m trying to download the new digital deluxe versions but just getting error 419 when I try and check out.

HELP.

20. Have the signed vinyls been dispatched yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.