Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2956 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

It's more like 600 who haven't downloaded yet. I don't get why you'd buy something then not download it.

andru, JamieHT, jtm and 5 others like this.
  2. They just played 'Living in a lie' on Radio 2

3. Oh my christ, this is too much.

I'm worried that there's nothing left in the tank to pull in the extra sales today though, when the Manics probably have sales still to add.

I know there's vinyls still to ship aren't there, but can they compete with these bundles the Manics are offering? Urgh, my nerves are going to be shredded tomorrow.

Chips111 and actorandlyricist like this.
  4. It appears multiple times in my download 1 each as a zip along with mp3 only files and then again with mp3 & flac options without a zip option so maybe they are only tracking one lot (i have downloaded everything just incase included the solo download covers)

actorandlyricist likes this.
  5. If I download every digital copy I have, for example the standard, each individual members CD and the 2 new deluxe ones - do they each count as a sale?

6. As they are essentially "free instant grats" these will not count.

Only "purchased downloads" count.

Voicething likes this.
  7. YES!

Jacques, andru, Chips111 and 2 others like this.
  8. So I've downloaded the albums for splatter vinyl and my Lisa signed CD will this just count as 2 sales or 4? Also order chalkies cd poster version Tuesday haven't received it yet does that mean that sale hasn't counted yet?

Chips111 likes this.
  9. I bought the digital to support my faves. I don’t actually want a digital copy of Take Me For A Ride let alone four.

10. I don't have a Zip file for the Morning After edition, just the individual tracks... is this the same for everyone?

unidan82 likes this.
  11. Scroll up it appears twice on my downloads page

12. Right I’ve downloaded every format I had there and the 2 new versions - and bought every physical version there is.

I can’t do any more!

13. It does for me too, but that wasn't in my 'purchased downloads' so I didn't think it would count. I've done it from there now anyway - thanks

Kylemj and actorandlyricist like this.
  14. And they must be a few Chalky sales not shipped yet.
    So fingers crossed.

Chips111 likes this.
  15. I had purchased the Morning After edition and have just caved in and bought the Afterparty as well. It still gave me the discount even though I had already used it yesterday, so yay.

It also turns out there was an issue with payment since my card expired last month but Townsend never contacted me about it. I managed to solve it yesterday but they still haven't shipped my bundle, so if they hurry, that should be a further 3 copies.

16. W2K

W2K

Well if the Manics win by 3 copies then we know who to blame x

(before anyone calls me a Karen again, I am only joking)

GodsAndMonsters, Stewart, jtm and 6 others like this.
  17. HMV are running thus but a bit late for it to apply this week. Competition ends 20 Sept.

andru and actorandlyricist like this.
  18. The vinyls have now been dispatched

19. MB

MB

As have my 'crash records' CD's.

20. I’ve just emailed TM Stores to try and encourage them to send out my replacement order today.

Gone full @W2K aren obviously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.