Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2957 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. W2K

W2K

Oh hun W2Karen would be rioting at this point!

2. SBK

SBK

Your sale would have been reported when the original order was dispatched.

3. Not sure if this has already been posted, but the Amazon digital edition is £4.99.

andru, jtm, actorandlyricist and 2 others like this.
  4. I'm still missing my Faye CD have emailed again they have given me a 24 hour delivery tracking number which claims it was dispatched Monday and Royal Mail has yet to actually scan it into their tracking

actorandlyricist likes this.
  5. A Steve Anderson studio version bundle would be the only thing to get me to buy another copy of this album.

Stewart, andru, Chips111 and 4 others like this.
  6. So if Steps were to bag the number 1 album, then what would their stats be? Did someone say they would be the only mixed boy/group in UK history to have a number 1 album in 4 consecutive decades?

7. Faye is notoriously popular with the posties. You wanna watch there.

8. British mixed group

9. It does sound very impressive, but it's probably quite a niche record to hold. I can't think of any other British mixed groups from the 90s or earlier competing for number 1 albums. So, they've really cornered that market!

10. Have they? I haven’t had anything about mine being despatched yet

blaze_dave and actorandlyricist like this.
  11. Me neither.

Down to 11 Lisa and 26 H editions left in stock… may have just bought another Lisa edition….

12. It would just sound really good to trot that out next year every time they have an interview. I can just hear Lisa giving us the totally dedicated hard sell and I want that so much!

13. The Fizz found rotting.

14. Okay but have all the British Steppers here downloaded an extra copy today?
    Don't let the Little Tolerants steal this.

15. I hope.

16. My order summary have given it dispatch along with a tracking number but the tracking number isn't active at the moment usually 2-3 hours later

actorandlyricist likes this.
  17. I must say the shipping side of things seems very relaxed/slow this time around. When they released What The Future Holds Part 1 it felt like when you placed an order it was shipped almost immediately.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  18. Robert likes this.
  19. W2K

W2K

Not Little Tolerants dddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.