Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2960 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Part 1 deserved the packaging part 2 got.
    (There was only one CD version of 1, right?)

2. YES! Now this is the one! Bop!

mattieh, actorandlyricist and Robert like this.
  3. Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  4. I live outside the uk but If I buy a CD and have it shipped to a UK address alongside the morning after/after party download, do those downloads count towards the uk charts?

5. They’ve now added a new bundle consisting of the standard CD, deluxe CD and cassette for £15.00 (+ £5.50 postage).

6. I have my tracking reference for the vinyls but it’s not recognised in the Royal Mail system! Says try again tomorrow.
    Do they not realise the importance?!

I can’t even bring to imagine what it’ll be like if they manage to get the Number 1! We’ll all go nuts!!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  7. Mines the same.
    Maybe they are shipping in batches. I hope mine would still count for this week.
    My Chalkys is shipped. Come on dinky poster.

And what time tomorrow do we find out the result?

8. Mine's the same with the Townsend shipping, the tracking number is generated when they pack the parcel but then they must get a Royal Mail pick up late in the evening. If it's been packed and ready to ship, it'll count.

9. I mean this is great and everything but have to admit I'm mildly annoyed at the prices I paid when I preordered getting cheaper. I bought the vinyl for £23 or whatever it was, if I'd have waited until this week I could have got it for £15, along with it being signed.

Same with the Signed deluxe I paid £15 on amazon, went down to £10 this week.

I get it's all part of a strategy to encourage more sales but does slightly feel like being an eager fan means you get ripped off a little bit no?

Dr Pop, burntoutcar, Chips111 and 4 others like this.
  10. Purchased the Afterparty and Morning After editions to throw a couple extra sales their way. The acoustic versions of "Take Me For A Ride" and "The Slightest Touch" are fantastic - especially the latter - and it's great to have the Steps only version of "Heartbreak In This City (Single Mix)". Fingers crossed they'll close the gap and snatch the #1.

11. When I feel like that I just remember one thing and it all goes away.
    Boxing Day 2001.

12. Is everyone’s inbox looking a bit like this at the moment?

D82E98DC-F170-4369-89B5-4375957E7B27.png

LPT, Rob, roborovsky and 19 others like this.
  13. Take Me For A Ride, Radio 2 KLAXON!

14. Unfortunately I can't find Faye's!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Thanks! Found hers on her Facebook, Lee's was the one I hadn't found yet!

16. I've had the album on my spotify rotating for the week so that's 0.7 of a sale

17. Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I've tried to find the answer and can't... If I buy the digital versions, am I able to download them straight onto my phone? I remember last time I had to use my laptop and it was a gigantic pain in the arse.

Chips111 likes this.

18. I did. It downloaded a zip file and I just extracted them. I'm on android though.

19. I ordered the £5 Standard CD yesterday from Amazon just to add another one to my collection. It came from Chalky's with a free A4 poster.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.