Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2963 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I mean this is a bit misleading as streaming today doesn’t count towards the chart tomorrow, but we love a chart battle regardless.

2. Just sent the last piece of this to Adam and he gave a heart as a response so sounds like they will be x

Robert and Stewart like this.
  3. Screenshot_20210916-170703_Instagram.jpg

4. I've bought 21 across all the formats/downloads. I dread to think what I've spent.

MB likes this.
  5. Why is Claire wearing a rodeo attendee/horse lady outfit.

6. Just bought my EIGHTH copy. I don’t think I’ve ever bought any album so many times!! Come on Steps you can do this!!

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  7. Just realised I hadn't bought an iTunes copy - a snip at only £4.99. May as well get one last sale in, make that 22 copies for the week.

Bookwormboy, Robert, jtm and 3 others like this.
  8. I'm up to 13 (would have been 14 but I missed the signed vinyls)

I know it's not as many as some but considering I've just emigrated and not currently working and I have to pay off my Soundcheck/M&G I think I've done pretty well

I don't like that it's 13 so might buy it on iTunes too lol

9. Just got home from work and found my friend had sent me a copy for my birthday - not knowing that I already have six copies haha but of course, am here for the extra sale. Also, it was the copy that comes with the free poster so was excited for that!

Will be getting the Afterparty/Morning After editions today too and might as well get a copy from iTunes. I’ll just have to ignore my bank balance until payday!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    idratherjack, Robert, andru and 3 others like this.
  10. What are they filming ?!?!
    I said it before but they missed they missed the boat not including some video content like they did last time.
    For international fans that don't get a chance to see them even a handful of performances are worth purchasing another album for.
    Could they be saving a "Slightest Touch" video/performances to promote the tour?
    We already know that "A Hundred Years of Winter" is coming but it screams Christmas release right?

Kylemj likes this.
  11. Imagine my surprise when my copy of the standard CD of part 2 arrived today and there was a sweet little poster of the front cover with it. Wasn’t expecting it at all so it’s a nice little bonus.

12. Twenty fucking nine?!?! Christ. I almost feel reserved

13. I don't have to download all the digital versions of the individual cover albums do I? As I bought the physical CD?

actorandlyricist and Chris Lala like this.
  14. They’ll only have the pre-release tracks on there, so no!

15. I feel quite reserved at just 15 copies.

16. A humble 14 for me

17. Joined you at 14 thanks to iTunes
    Plus it's one of my lucky numbers.

But I am DONE!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Counting the digital ones I got 8 but it's probably the most money I ever spend on an album I don't even enjoy that much.

Also, I don't even live in the UK so it's not like it matters.

19. I can't believe how painfully close it's turned out to be.

The fans have definitely done everything they could have to get it #1.

20. Because I know you’ve been following the journey of my lost order witch such intent.

It’s coming on Monday, allegedly.

JMRGBY, jtm, andru and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.