Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2964 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I'm sure it'll still count x

2. MB

MB

Only H left in stock now and only 8 copies. Let’s hope that the ones sold today have been “dispatched” today.

3. Just listening to the album here and I really like High...not sure why so many don't rate it. In saying that, it definitely gives 'track-10-from-a-film-soundtrack' vibes.

A Hundred Years of Winter reminds me of a song that could be used on an episode of Homes Under the Hammer. Ha!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  4. I’ve just had an email that my download is waiting for me to download…. I’ve done everything in my account at least once today…. Hurriedly doing it again on a different device….

weird

unidan82, Robert and actorandlyricist like this.
  5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I just got my second email reminder 'to download my copy' WHICH I ALREADY DID.
    Slow down H

Edit: and a third one straight after

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  6. Same. They really are on it today!

Chips111 likes this.
  7. Yeah I just got a second reminder too… a bit much honestly as it’s making me worried I have done something wrong. Which I haven’t as I added them all to my iTunes to be sure (will delete them later)

8. Me too, maybe they’ve done a generic blanket email to everyone just incase.

9. I went to HMV to purchase another copy, forgetting that the Oxford St branch is no more. If they miss out by 1 copy, I am so sorry

10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Speaking of downloads: I have no idea yet how I will organize everything in my iTunes.
    There's the 2disc album: fine
    Then there's 5 individual albums/covers for the personal messages and maybe the remixes, but those are on the Afterparty album too so maybe not.
    And then there's all those instant grat downloads that are tagged as part of the album but aren't really part of it and aaaarrr

11. Luc

Luc

I received like four emails from the Steps Store asking me to download the Digital Albums in my account.. but I already did yesterday!

I guess they are really close to number 1!

Jacques, Starfury, unidan82 and 5 others like this.
  12. I kept the individual messages with the album then put all of the mixes (including the karaokes/acoustics) under their respective singles, then done a generic "remixes" album for any odds and ends (Clouds, Father's Eyes, Wasted Tears) etc.

13. I've just downloaded EVERYTHING in my store download section, so that's part 1 and Kylies Golden charting at 297 and 298 in the charts next week.

Jacques, MB, VivaForever and 10 others like this.
  14. Not just me then. I thought I had done something wrong but I have the downloads on my pc, they are just covering all bases.

Bookwormboy and actorandlyricist like this.
  15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Same! I don't know what downloads they mean, and what "mixtape" are they on about??

I've just re-downloaded everything again, as ZIP file and everything as FLAC and MP3 (even though I'm just going to delete it all).

The only difference I can see is that in the Download section of the account it has everything under "Your Downloads" but then further down the page there's a separate section titled "Purchased Downloads" so I downloaded everything from both sections. There's nothing left to download...

16. Same, I've downloaded the same god damn files at least 4 times now, as well as Part 1 at least twice more today by accident.

That download section of the site needs a fucking overhaul.

17. H's Instagram story says they're going live on their Facebook "very soon".

18. SBK

SBK

Star Lily's internship at Townsend must have started.

LPT, Jacques, Ezz and 6 others like this.
  19. That’s me - just downloaded everything again just in case. Also Kylie and Part 1 so there’s potentially another sale for those (I’m sure I’d downloaded them before but now I’m confused how it all works!) haha

mrp2910 and blaze_dave like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.