Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2979 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I don't feel so bad about not getting a copy on Friday now

Anyways - onwards and upwards

We have a sell out tour to look forward to (going twice for the same tour for the first time) and 2022 is likely to bring reissues, remixes and other goodies a plenty so between them and Punchdrunk I am going to have no money - but I don't care

2. If it was this amount then that additional Black vinyl would have got them that number one.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  3. 2-2-2 is a great album run! Especially after 24 years.

4. Let’s not please, thanks.

5. I mean 2-1-4-1-1-2-2-2 is pretty Steptacular.

HolyWater, zacagay, topopMAC1 and 9 others like this.
  6. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Probably the Amazon price reduction yesterday and the t-shirt/Polaroid bundle.

7. The shirt was a good incentive, its unlikely you would gets Steps t-shirt for a fiver

8. That bundle will have done it yes. That was a great final move from them. Well done on another no 2 album though Steps!

9. SBK

SBK

They ad their inshore sales added yesterday and shifted a load of bundles

10. The Manics did a ridiculous amount of bundles on Wednesday/Thursday. Signed prints, Polaroids, t-shirts, all sorts. I think the Steps vinyls and first batch of downloads counted on Thursday’s update which helped them catch up, but then Steps didn’t really have anything else to offer beyond a price reduction and 57 emails telling us to download our purchases on Thursday.

In any case, a fine result and very relieving that it’s 1900 copies rather than 19 between them!

11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Quite savvy of them to not ship the T-shirt and Polaroid until November, because technically it doesn’t need to be limited as it just means they’ll now know how many T-shirts to have made and how many Polaroids to take…!

SBK, Bookwormboy, Chris Lala and 2 others like this.
  12. The Light Up The World erasure upload_2021-9-17_16-59-58.gif

unidan82, Robert, Starfury and 9 others like this.
  13. Rob

Rob

The Light Up the World erasure!

14. Rob

Rob

Steps sold 25k to Manics 27k. Still a strong performance.

15. I completely forgot Light Up The World when I read that chart run shows you how forgettable that album can be

16. Missing out on the top spot is disappointing, but #2 is still a fantastic achievement!

actorandlyricist and Chris Lala like this.
  17. Haha. You know, I genuinely racked my brains and still forgot it. Oops.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  18. I prefer 5,6,7,8...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.