Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 2995 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Lee

Lee

Thinking out loud… I’m pretty sure Neon Blue was filmed at the same time as the tour visuals, the same could have happened with The Slightest Touch, a cheaper way of getting a video done??

AussiePopstar likes this.
  2. She‘s due on in about half an hour.

steps2it likes this.
  3. It's absolutely infuriating seeing this week's number 1 album having sold under 8k after 6 days.

Steps did more than double that in their first 3 days.

4. If only they could have known... what the future held.

Starfury, LPT, Stewart and 15 others like this.
  5. I agree but I think I prefer the idea of 2-out of the top 10/20(? Not heard where Steps are in the current midweeks) than a huge drop from number 1.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  6. I'm not sure where they are either but I'd hope they're not as far down as 35, which is the current record for the largest drop #1 (The Vamps).

I'd expect mid-20s based on their initial position of 15 at the weekend.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  7. MB

MB

Claire mentioned summer gigs May - September next year.

LPT, unidan82, JMRGBY and 4 others like this.
  8. The best news is the updated posh ‘Pasta a la Clara’ recipe! That’s my Thursday night dinner sorted

9. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Brighton Pride performance! Let me manifest!

10. And a good old fashioned Chart Battle is always good and definitely needed this day and age.

11. SBK

SBK

Currently top 20, ans have been holding steady.

But yeah they would have been #1 purely on their pre-orders (13k) this week...

12. What other song does the chorus of Victorious sound like? Every single time I listen I think I am about to figure it out but I never do.

13. Half of all Melodifestivalen entries since 2005? The other Victorious?

Rob likes this.
  14. I know it is a cover but I have never heard the original. It's definitely a song I listen to regularly/know well. It almost comes to me every time the chorus kicks in, I am going crazy trying to think of it!

15. I wasn't being sarcastic - Linda and Velvet's Victorious is a different (would-be) Mello entry from Lina's Victorious (the one Steps did), but they share more than a passing resemblance.

16. Ooh, oops. Well I've still never heard of what you posted so it isn't that!

VivaForever likes this.
  17. I guess in some ways it sounds like a lighter version of Euphoria by Loreen.

Dr Pop likes this.
  18. The closest I can get is (0:35)

But I'm still not satisfied!

19. I need to get saving then!

20. Part 2 is cute, nothing (may never) tops To The Beat Of My Heart, but I'll be keeping Living In A Lie, Wasted Tears, Take Me For A Ride, Slightest Touch and Kiss Of Life on heavy rotation until the tour.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.