Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 3033 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. The two single covers of The Slightest Touch would look so lovely as a 2 CD set.

andru, rubirubi, Luc and 3 others like this.
  2. SBK

SBK

Yeah, doesn't sound like they do to be honest. New ones are both a bit samey, using what sounds like a Footballers Wives theme tune sample.

3. They've made it on Now 110

Hybridcookie, Stewart, Matgo and 6 others like this.
  4. Was listening to the remixes, unimpressed by the Shortland, but the Shanghai Surprize wasn't bad... then I realized I was listening to the extended version and I hadn't even taken notice of the Shanghai Surprize one.

5. The way I screamed at this

6. I’m worried the way they talking about Covid plan B by the time it comes around for my 19 Nov Leeds gig it’ll be rescheduled.

7. TMI

TMI

What was the last Now! they appeared on?

8. 108. Before that, 51!

Bookwormboy likes this.
  9. Now 108 with To The Beat of My Heart.

poploz and actorandlyricist like this.
  10. This sounds amazing!

idratherjack likes this.
  11. It’s interesting that they’ve used the two least Steps-sounding songs to get on NOW.

SBK likes this.
  12. Plan B doesn't involve closing venues. It's compulsory masks and Covid passports in certain settings.

13. The ticket sales strategy is clearing working as they’ve started to open some of the upper blocks for the second night in Glasgow.

14. With thousands of people in an arena though if the mask rules become compulsory does that mean everyone will have to wear facemasks for the whole 2 hour concert in a hot arena?

15. I don't think it would apply to arenas. It would be like it is in Wales now, masks required in shops and on public transport.

Whosthatboy122 likes this.
  16. have you been in an arena at this time of year before? They’re fucking freezing.

17. Everytime I go no matter what season they are so hot. Once saw Madonna in December

18. Everytime I’ve ever been to Manchester Arena or the O2, it’s freezing. The Manchester is filthy and dusty.

19. I saw my first post Covid concert 2 weeks ago and while you have to wear masks as you arrive, once seated you could take them off.

Whosthatboy122 likes this.
  20. That good you could take them off when seated. Hope it’s the same when she’s steps. But with all this mask talk in the news this week sounds like they want people to wear masks as law where lots of people are together and an arena holds a lot of people together in an enclosed space. Hopefully the government don’t change the rules.

idratherjack likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.