Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 3034 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. It was a massive relief to be told we could take the masks off, I really wasn't sure what the policy would be. Everyone cheered!

Whosthatboy122 likes this.
  2. The government will change rules if they have to and we will have to deal if they have to. There are still people out there dying, remember that.

3. Thank you. Yes, masks are inconvenient and uncomfortable, but they are also important for public health.

I'm immunocompromised, will be triple-jabbed by the time I'm there, and plan on wearing a mask at the show, and I'd feel a hell of a lot more at ease if everyone else were too.

4. I saw Jane McDonald in Glasgow at the end of August and the whole theatre had to wear a mask throughout the entire show.

5. I'm not sure how I feel about these.

Some or ok-ish but I still think we should get partial refund

Attached Files:

6. Wearing a mask is not that bad. I have to do it all day every day for my job. It makes no difference to anything. As others have said, it’s cold in arenas, so a nosewarmer is not a bad idea.

At least the venues won’t specify the type of mask.

if you have a genuine reason for not wearing one, then you won’t have a problem.

(I do agree though that the JLS photos look like they were superimposed.)

7. SBK

SBK

I'm not sure how I feel about you constantly banging on about it...

Quit moaning. People are still dying, there is an ever increasing possibility that the tour or later dates could still be cancelled. Think yourself lucky the meet and greets are going ahead at all!

8. SBK

SBK

Look at how close the Spotify streams are for What The Future Holds and Something in Your Eyes.

upload_2021-10-22_8-38-51.png

Something in Your Eyes a day or so away from becoming *the* lead single from the era.

9. We don't even know how the Steps ones are yet so maybe we should cross that bridge when we get to it.

Lucas, Chris Lala and MB like this.
  10. The Shanghai Surprize Mix is pretty decent.

Obviously the 7th Heaven Extended remains the ultimate version.

11. The What The Future Holds video has 1.6m views.
    The Something In Your Eyes video has 2.3m views.

We have a winner!

12. SBK

SBK

Watch it get whacked into a medley on tour.

13. We are now back into generic remix territory. Not really for me these mixes. Sorry everyone.

Chips111 likes this.
  14. The Shortland remix of The Slightest Touch is really disappointing after his amazing To The Beat of My Heart remix but the Shanghai Surprize one is pretty good. The original version is perfect as it is so no remix was going to improve on it.

Chips111 and Bookwormboy like this.
  15. MB

MB

16. The Slightest Touch needs to go off - it's about being filled with sexual energy and the Shangai Surprize mix edges you close - but doesn't quite go off

idratherjack likes this.
  17. Luckily we have the 7th Heaven Extended Mix on streaming now which goes all the way off!

zephyr and Bookwormboy like this.
  18. MB

MB

My m&g tickets have arrived this morning. Nice laminated ticket and the seats are 2nd row next to the catwalk so happy with them as well. Last time I got seats via a m&g I was shoved on like row 6 at the opposite end.

Robert, blaze_dave, ~Paul~ and 3 others like this.
  19. Oooooh I hope mine come today then!

blaze_dave likes this.
  20. SBK

SBK

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.