Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 3036 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. W2K

W2K

It’s tour merch

2. The fans....

The Tragedy ones are merch. They're black with pink writing.

The ones they were rehearsing with were all pink

Attached Files:

poploz likes this.
  3. I know, but they are also rehearsing in what can only be described as their PE kit. I’m still expecting tour costumes.

Starfury, JMRGBY, Corso and 2 others like this.
  4. Nah they'll be performing in those shorts and t-shirts. H and Lee are just waiting on their pumps from Shoezone.

If the It's The Way You Make Me Feel fans are making a comeback I wouldn't be angry, they can bring Here and Now with them.

5. MB

MB

“Show film first” sent round emails last night with half price tickets. The positive is from the emails I got for Manchester and Leeds - they’ve basically sold nearly all the allocated seats since I got the emails at like 8pm.

6. Does anyone know if you get two seats together if you buy through the groupon offer?

I'm thinking of going for it purely in the hope of hearing To the Beat of My Heart live.

7. I received my e-tickets today … officially excited!

Chips111, MB and blaze_dave like this.
  8. Yes, it seems they are seated together.
    I think I also read somewhere that if two separate orders to the same address are made, they will still be seated together even though they are separate orders.

Frankenstein likes this.
  9. I'm so excited that they are doing production rehearsals tomorrow... We're so close!

unidan82 likes this.
  10. Ever since part 2 came out, There's been a bit of High that reminded me of something and I couldn't place it.

It's the noise just after "We can't do much more"

I realise now it's Imperfections by Celine Dion

burntoutcar and blaze_dave like this.
  11. Anyone else been checking Calendar Club every day for the Steps 2022 calendar?

I wonder if it will be all new photos or maybe some from the 90s which would meet the "one foot in the past and one foot in the future" brief?

12. I walked past some Calendar Club stands at the Trafford Centre today and didn’t see the Steps one.

13. MB

MB

It's odd it hasn't been "announced" yet. Then again I guess these things are usually Christmas gifts. Speaking of merch I really hope theres some good stuff on the tour - I imagine I'll be spending a fortune if there is.

14. I've been checking the Calendar Club website for weeks and it's always "image coming soon".

15. AXS seem to have emailed a lot of tickets instead of posting as requested/paid for. They sent out a general email saying postage will be refunded.

16. I've only just caught up on the Drag Race episode Steps appeared on and....it was a it pointless wasn't it?
    Only H seemed to have any interaction with the queens. Lee and Faye just sat there and watched. It's a shame they didn't get involved more.

17. I think you're expecting a lot from them. The other 3 probably don't watch the show as much as H (i wouldn't be surprised if Lee never watched it). It's probably quite overwhelming being thrown into it and never having met the queens before and suddenly having to coach them. They did the best they could with what was expected of them considering none of them have ever done anything like that kind of coaching before.

blaze_dave, Bookwormboy and poploz like this.
  18. In this thread? Never!

19. I don’t think it’s expecting a lot for them to at least engage with the queens. I’m not expecting the same kind of heart to heart H had with some of them, but at least offer a bit more than the most generic of responses. You don’t need to have any kind of history with the show to be able to offer advice. They are literally known for their dance moves.

20. Regarding Steps on Drag Race. I am glad they were on it, but it's kind of the way the show is produced that made it seem so strange. Ru makes the girls choreograph the routine themselves so it's not like when Jamal Sims comes in and gives them a routine to do. Lee and Faye were just there to observe and give a little advice, which they did. The same with H and Claire with the singing. You can't teach someone who can't really sing how to sing in an hour. And being a good pop singer doesn't mean you are a good producer. Again they just gave a little advice and bit of a pep talk. I was thinking too how the Covid situation probably affected it. The drag queens and crew would have been in a sort of bubble, which Steps and guest judges had to come into so they likely would have had to keep distance etc which would make better interaction difficult.
    It was really just good promo for Steps and good promo for Drag Race to have them on.

blaze_dave, Txetxu and unidan82 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.