Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 3070 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Fake snow and bad editing?

2. And a freemasons mix!

VivaForever and Mvnl like this.
  3. Sorry for the double post but obviously.

Screenshot_20211201-161132_Spotify.jpg

4. Not surprised by #1 although I thought Kylie would be higher than Abba

Attached Files:

W2K, idratherjack and blaze_dave like this.
  5. W2K

W2K

Taste!

Kylemj likes this.
  6. Well Heartbreak In This City is my number one track of the year on Spotify!

Chips111 and JamieHT like this.
  7. Same - the ft Visage edit

djstewartt and DoggySwami like this.
  8. Me too - the Visage version was my #1 on Spotify

Bookwormboy likes this.
  9. Of course!

10. So is that Steps done for the time being or have they got anything else lined up for the rest of the year ?

11. Why is everyone suddendly hating A Hundred Years Of Winter when it only got praise on release week? It's a stunning track and a deserved single, Darren can do no wrong.

Also, Heartbreak ft. Michelle Visage is my 2nd most played song this year it seems!

12. Winter is a solid album track but a terrible single. It takes the shine off a bit seeing it as a single over other tracks.

unidan82 likes this.
  13. It isn't a bad song it's just they had a VERY obvious hit that they'd been hyping up since the "Tears" era and paid it complete dust for a mediocre midtempo.
    I'm not looking fort Steps to give me Take That esque mid-tempos and ballads.

14. Thank god for the Freemasons F9 Mix which brings the poppers o’clock rush in that case. Saying that I adore the original version.

15. I love A Hundred Years Of Winter - I just think it's an oddity as a single. I can see Winter and Take Me For A Ride not making the next setlist in the same way that Dancing With A Broken Heart got dropped.

16. I think it would have been a good single from the ‘deluxe’ tracks that were planned. This didn’t include Take Me For A Ride though, so maybe it’s the single ‘run’ rather than the single itself.

17. SBK

SBK

I just found it odd following up Take Me For A Ride with Winter - Its an odd run of STEPS singles.

18. They seem to think we want a Heartbeat-esque ballad from them at Christmas and it keeps not working. Really what we want is a Christmas pop banger to dance to after too many baby chams.

blaze_dave, Chips111, Stewart and 3 others like this.
  19. I don't really want a "christmas" anything from them.
    I just want them to go full force with the amazing, well the majority of, material they've come up with since their "Tears..." comeback.

Chips111 likes this.
  20. Snowing outside, playing my spotify wrapped and first song that comes on is A Hundred Years of Winter. Very fitting. It's a good song but probably not the right single choice.

According to Spotify The Slightest Touch and To The Beat Of My Heart are my my fave songs. Yes, I played them quite often but still a bit surprised.

Screenshot_20211201-200348_Spotify.jpg

AussiePopstar and Robert like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.