Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. hullaballoo

hullaballoo Guest

Thank god the big mouthed one is up the duff - no return for at least 9 months. Phew!

2. She was never coming back anyway - shes happier out of the limelight.
    What we really want is the little Welsh one to be up the duff and hopefully decide she wants to have the baby OUT of the public glare.....tho she'll probably do a Jordan and have a weekly update on it all in OK every week

3. But your 'g's in your words - it would take roughly a millisecond longer, and would be a lot easier to read by all.

4. Is Claire pregnant? How lovely for her! Have she and Mark (it was Mark, right?) gotten back together or is this with someone new?

(Am I allowed to ask that or is that too personal? Either way, good for her, though I do think it's sad that she'll probably stay out of the public eye, she did have such a nice voice.)

5. sorry ill spell my words whatever way i like OK! any your going off topic....this topic is bout Steps ok

(Back on topic) Wow claire is up d duff!!! god might keep her big mouth shut for awhile
    BIG STEPS FAN!!!

6. SBK

SBK

Oh my god well it must be true then... i mean the fact that the people in steps have told real people to their faces that its not true is irellevent

7. Nope. Shes back with Reece (the guy she was seeing before Mark) and shes v happy.

8. I'm very glad to hear it, she was always my favourite. I still think it's a crime she hasn't had a chance (or the backing) to go solo. But that's just me.

9. SBK

SBK

Its more a case of lack of motivation... she never really tried to go solo, I'm sure someone would have signed her if she'd looked

10. Quite possibly. Though I imagine fear of failure on her part had something to do with it as well - living down the reputation of Steps and convincing the public of credibility would have been pretty difficult for her as a solo singer. Perhaps she thought it wasn't worth the struggle.

11. SBK

SBK

Possibly. Its well known that she lacks the confidence to go out and do it alone (see: H & Claire)
    She has recorded 'solo' songs since leaving STEPS and H&Claire, I think most of these were from 2003... I know she almost did something last year (2005) apparantly too... and she was really working hard to lose weight around this time aswell...

12. she was really working hard to lose weight around this time aswell...

She never really was fat....right she was big but not fat!!! she wasn't my fav in Steps

13. SBK

SBK

I never said she was fat... claire wanted to lose the weight

14. So much for losin now....she'll be put alot back on seen as she's up the duff lol

15. SBK

SBK

oh so you paid attention in biology then

16. Ye i did actully...not that i need it to bud

17. It seems to get easier, eh?

18. With Claire pregnant and all, I doubt there will be a reformation any time soon.

Regardless, I will be playing some of my favorite Steps records in memory of them.

19. Oh dear God...

20. SBK

SBK

im a huge fan, but i dont understand people that get overly upset over today... its not like they all died 5 years ago...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.