Steps - What The Future Holds Tour | Page 184 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 13, 2017.

1. You know it!

Bookwormboy likes this.
  2. MB

MB

3. I had a great time last night and had such great seats thanks to my friend!

I was on the last row of the block right in front of the cat walk which was probably the closest I’ve ever seen them and it was a really great show!

I didn’t spot anyone I recognised from here, but I am fairly useless. Glad to hear lots of you had a great time too!

4. My photos are already through and I'm VERY HAPPY

Are they 4K Res and we all look like supermodels? No

But they are much better. I cried when I saw them
    I'm just so happy they look good and that everything now has gone well

Attached Files:

Hybridcookie, LPT, HolyWater and 11 others like this.
  5. If you’re happy, that’s the main thing.

LPT, MistakenBiology, MadameX and 4 others like this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Playing those 2 photos back to back makes for some.. interesting hand movement.

7. Aside from the fact the whole set-up isn't great, the Manchester photos look much, much better. I think I was properly spoilt with the last two tours with the co-ordinated outfits and them looking stellar, but the dressed down "in make up but wearing hoodies/merch" look this time isn't really doing it for me, but a lot of artists do meet & greets looking casual I suppose.

yewchapel, MadameX, Jacques and 4 others like this.
  8. Here in Manchester ready for show 3 of 5 for me!
    It’s seems like a lifetime since my last show in Nottingham!

I should be in a very similar position to what I was in Sheffield so if that’s the case I’m very happy!

9. Have fun, the Manchester crowd are usually so much fun!

mrp2910 and TeamSats2012 like this.
  10. I have just found out that the support 'act' in Belfast, replacing Sophie, is a DJ from local radio station Cool FM. I and quite a few other people I know have been looking forward to seeing Sophie since we bought our tickets over a year ago! This is very disappointing.

Shame that no effort has been made to find a comparable replacement. I could understand if Sophie had to pull out last minute due to illness/Covid.

Shame on Fascination and the promoter!

11. Really happy with how my picture has turned out. Did a little bit of cropping and it looks decent.

Attached Files:

12. Yea, I am gutted that Sophie isn't gonna be there. She was a favourite of my best mate and I years ago when she was firing the bops out. We'll be skipping the support act and going for dinner first before the show.

LoveUMore2017 likes this.
  13. I’m very tempted by that bomber jacket or the white jumper. I keep seeing the guys wear them and they look lovely! oh I saw last night they had mugs in the merch stalls. Wonder if anything else will be added (key ring etc)

poploz and Chips111 like this.
  14. You must have been across from me! I was in the last row of the block to the right! On the aisle, so we had the perfect view of the catwalk and main stage.

evangelion likes this.
  15. The possibilities. The caption!

LPT, yewchapel, Robert and 5 others like this.
  16. LPT, boyaloud, poploz and 1 other person like this.
  17. You booked a ticket for Steps.
    Consider yourself lucky!

AbSynth, SBK and Rocklobster like this.
  18. I am entitled to be disappointed and to express that; especially when the situation hasn't been communicated/handled very well.

I've paid a considerable amount of money for tickets that were marketed as Steps with Sophie Ellis Bextor as support. Fans in every other venue are getting the full event; they are 'lucky'!

LPT, scottdisick94, Chips111 and 2 others like this.
  19. Agreed. Sophie is a real part of the appeal just like Venga Boys last time.

Here we go again Manchester! #Day2

20. SBK

SBK

Yup

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.