Steps

Re: Steps reunion stuff

Seanie said:
Maybe Claire could join her on stage and do the chorus of Make it Last Forever, assuming the session singer who did the vocal isn't free....

I've always wondered who that was on Make It Last Forever. Ina Wroldsening before even Ina Wroldsen Ina Wrolsened.

I want them in the Live Lounge doing the musical version of Tragedy and then a cover ASAP. Maybe Edge Of Glory or something Faye and Claire can shine on. I would LOL by knockers off if they were cheeky and did something like Lana Del Ray and peeved the hipsters off.

Steps need to be talked about in the media to get that love/hate debate and loyalty type of following they managed to have in the 90's and divide people so strongly back in the day.

Scaper said:
Seanie said:
Maybe Claire could join her on stage and do the chorus of Make it Last Forever, assuming the session singer who did the vocal isn't free....

I've always wondered who that was on Make It Last Forever. Ina Wroldsening before even Ina Wroldsen Ina Wrolsened.
Well it certainly wasn't Lisa.

AlmostFamous said:
I want them in the Live Lounge doing the musical version of Tragedy and then a cover ASAP. Maybe Edge Of Glory or something Faye and Claire can shine on. I would by knockers off if they were cheeky and did something like Lana Del Ray and peeved the hipsters off.

Steps need to be talked about in the media to get that love/hate debate and loyalty type of following they managed to have in the 90's and divide people so strongly back in the day.

This is a genius idea about the live lounge, it would shut a few people up but at least get people talking about them again as its all gone a bit quiet in general since oct/nov time.

They'll be in the media next Sunday/Monday after the G.A.Y gig but thats hardly anything different whereas a brilliant live lounge performance would at least be a break from the norm.

Theres no doubt they'd deliver on the Live Lounge, thats not the problem. Its getting Radio 1 to give them the chance, which is pretty much slim to none.

Seanie said:
Theres no doubt they'd deliver on the Live Lounge, thats not the problem. Its getting Radio 1 to give them the chance, which is pretty much slim to none.

This is true. They do have more TV's coming up before the tour so stuff should hopefully start happening soon

I'm not sure how I feel about having a new "sleazesisters mix" of one for sorrow.

I was just about to post about that!

I love the Sleazesisters. Hopefully they can re-capture the magic their mixes had back in the day..

baxterclan said:
I'm not sure how I feel about having a new "sleazesisters mix" of one for sorrow.
If its as epic as their first one, I'll be happy.

I am a bit worried it won't be as epic as their old school mixes.

Dr popBrit said:
baxterclan said:

Where's this news from?
http://www.ultimate-steps.com/

One of the sleazesisters has been tweeting about it today, he's said they're having a meeting next week to discuss releasing it somehow.

That's great news. I was keeping my fingers crossed for the Sleezesisters to be involved in the reunion!

Don't know if it's been posted, but they're definitely doing "5,6,7,8" on tour:

Hi Everyone,

We want all your 5678 videos for our tour so we've extended the deadline to the 20th March.

DETAILS:

Simply record your own video of our infamous “5678” routine and get it over to us.

Upload them to youtube and send the link with your contact details to [email protected]

We will pick our favorites and they will become part of our tour! Each night they will be played on the screens around the arena whilst we are performing the song on stage.

IMPORTANT:

Please ensure your videos have been recorded in the best quality you can. If the quality is too poor we may not be able to use it : (

All entries must be in by the 20th March 2012.

At some point they may finally realize that everyone thinks the song is shit and doesn't want to be associated with it.