Steps

Re: Steps reunion stuff

LewJB said:
There's really no need to cover Lady Gaga, is there, on your sold out reunion tour, celebrating a rather amazing catalogue of music, now, really, is there, Steps. Hmm? Hmm?!

No. There isn't.

I think it's a good idea. It was mashed up with Better The Devil You Know so it's just bringing them up to date.

At the end of the day most Steps fans are going to be a Lady Gaga fan. They cater for pretty much the same audience.

evangelion said:
LewJB said:
There's really no need to cover Lady Gaga, is there, on your sold out reunion tour, celebrating a rather amazing catalogue of music, now, really, is there, Steps. Hmm? Hmm?!

No. There isn't.

I think it's a good idea. It was mashed up with Better The Devil You Know so it's just bringing them up to date.
Me too. Nice surprise rather than just showing up and throwing out the hits.

Sounds like they've moved into the grown up area of touring now - There's male dancers topless wearing pink shorts. Ah It's gonna be like going to see Kylie

The 3 opening songs are fucking stellar. They could've have got it more right.

he/him

Knightr634 said:
Sounds like they've moved into the grown up area of touring now - There's male dancers topless wearing pink shorts. Ah It's gonna be like going to see Kylie

Poor Lee.

I wish they just did their Buzz solos with Lisa doing a medley of Lately/Too Far Gone/Electric.

Solo's are always a disappointment in these things when there's so much potential. Gonna Go My Way over I Want You Back is a testament.

[EDIT] POP JUSTICE.

OMG - I will die when I see them next week! I love that song. Is it the dancier version or the ballad version?

Mvnl

Staff member

Knightr634 said:
Claire is doing I Surrender - but the Celine Dion song!!

Most exciting thing I've read thusfar! Love that song.

Of course it's nice they do all their hits too, but I can't say that surprises me much!

Faye and Claires mic's keep breaking.... Lisa been playing with the wires.......?

He/him

I'll be super impressed if Claire can pull that song off. It's a bit epic. Setlist is fantastic so far (apart from H's solo, he's just one big cliche). I'm kind of gutted I don't have tickets now. Stupid boy!