Steps

Yeah don't believe it would be any new content but for more casual fans that it would be included within bargain bays once they are no longer in the main charts - Similar to the Platinum album set which includes Step One, Steptacular and Buzz
Don't forget how many versions of Party On The Dancefloor there were.

I still dont have them all. Was actually planning to post on here so people could help me work out what I'm missing

Confirmed the Steps face mask isn't the gift with the M&G packages. Not only do you have to take your lateral flow test with you the info says they'll be spot checks done as well.
I was wondering how they validate LFTs - If you just rock up with one 'you did earlier' who's to say it really was yours and not one you "acquired" from a virus-free friend whilst you're trying to hide your cough and runny nose from security - But I guess spot checks will discourage that kind of cheating.

Reactions: MB
I was wondering how they validate LFTs - If you just rock up with one 'you did earlier' who's to say it really was yours and not one you "acquired" from a virus-free friend whilst you're trying to hide your cough and runny nose from security - But I guess spot checks will discourage that kind of cheating.
I did think that. Typically I'm doing the first one so it'll be interesting being the guinea pig!

he/him
I have twenty minutes to check in at my venue. Annoyingly, my hotel emailed me a few days after I’d booked all my train tickets saying they’d changed check in times to 3pm instead of 2pm, so now when I get to my hotel, I have less than an hour to get ready and get to the arena. Thankfully, it’s 5 minutes away but even so! No time to eat though, unless I want a crap burger for a tenner before the show.