Steps

StepsCalendar3_2048x2048.jpg

I've got the Queen of Pop for my birthday!

Isn’t Bournemouth all standing? So it’ll just depend what time you get there I’m guessing? The show film first tickets I’ve seen take you to Ticketmaster and you select seats from what they’ve got available.
Bournemouth is mostly standing and the seated part at the top is so small that any seat is a great view.
Look at your venue on Ticket Master to see if sections are blocked off

The outer ring of Manchester is closed off so I know the worst my seat could be was the back of the inner ring which isn't too bad
That's great! Thank you all for the answers - excited to think I might be going to this tour after all!

I know it may be a bit of a 'spoiler' but can someone post in here what their outfits for the meet and greets look like (if they wear the same every night!)?

How would you all feel about that? I would like to try and colour coordinate myself as much as possible.

Hey guys, hope everyone is excited for the kick-off of the tour. I have a ticket for Belfast, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows if a negative PCR test is required for entry to Belfast, and when I would have to do that? I'm in Dublin where only vaccinated people are allowed into gigs. I am unvaccinated for medical reason at this time. Thanks in advance!

Also, I think Lisa should do Real Housewives! Think of the paycheque, and the exposure. Are Steps known in Dubai? I know they played a show there during the Tears era... It can't be any worse than Totally Scott-Lee in terms of career damage surely, or could it?

Hey guys, hope everyone is excited for the kick-off of the tour. I have a ticket for Belfast, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows if a negative PCR test is required for entry to Belfast, and when I would have to do that? I'm in Dublin where only vaccinated people are allowed into gigs. I am unvaccinated for medical reason at this time. Thanks in advance!

You should have an email letting you know what's required but I believe you'll only need to take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the gig.