Steps

They don’t promote the What the Future Holds Tour footage release a lot. Maybe not to interfere with the promotion of the anniversary summer tour? Or because the tour footage stuff is selling well on its own? I hope it’s the case.

I was there as well! I still have the signed Buzz postcard we got as a thank you for 2 minutes work before being chucked out. I'll never forget watching the video for the first time on MTV Select and seeing I'd been cut.
Same here - was gutted about it but thinking back, we were quite a rag tag looking group of extras. I remember there was a performance for fans to say sorry for not including us, which they booked on my birthday so I couldn’t cancel my plans.

I was there as well! I still have the signed Buzz postcard we got as a thank you for 2 minutes work before being chucked out. I'll never forget watching the video for the first time on MTV Select and seeing I'd been cut.
It was gutting wasn't it! Hours there, hair done, made to line up, couple of run throughs and not a sniff od a crowd in the video!

When watching the You'll Be Sorry video, I can't see where the fan bit would have fit?!
It's when they do the choreo on the circular podium/catwalk. We were all crowded around them as they did the choreo,it was our first chance to hear the single edit to vs the album.

he/him
The Story of 1999

On the cusp of the new millennium, the BBC’s long-running music show continued to offer all the best pop music every week on the nation’s TV screens. In this final look back at the 1990s, there's everything from observing the rules of certain dance routines to how the weather changed everything for Travis.

Plus, US divas grace the studio in the shape of Whitney, Britney and Beyonce, the influence of Ibiza and the rise of UK garage, how a particular phrase entered the UK’s vocabulary, and Top of the Pops goes on tour before a final move from Elstree back to the iconic west London BBC TV Centre.

Contributors include Fran Healy of Travis, Claire Richards and Lee Latchford-Evans of Steps, Gail Porter, Róisín Murphy, Neil Hannon of The Divine Comedy, Mark Hill and Pete Devereux of Artful Dodger, Ben Ofoedu of Phats & Small and Tony Wright of Terrorvision.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0017wyx

Cubix has released their timings, Steps on for 1 hour

I expect all shows will be an hour. Can't imagine them doing different shows for different venues but you never know, we might get a longer set at their "own" gigs.
I know we won't get it but I'd like a bit of a set, Kylie's summer shows were a great example of how you can still put on a bit of a show and not just have a video screen.

I am hoping with this, and the inevitable HD release of the video, they might have some Behind The Scenes shots of the video shoot.
I was one of a large group of fans who were there at the filming and were meant to appear in the video, but apparently they couldn't get the green screen effects to work correctly for the scenes they shot of the fans surrounding them at the end of the catwalk.
I clearly remember chatting to Claire about how much I loved her hair that day though lol
Well they definitely have BTS footage, so maybe @MB and I will finally have our starring moment!

Reactions: MB
Tried to decipher all the singles present in the Jubilee performance and was surprised how many they squeezed in

One For Sorrow
Tragedy
After The Love Has Gone
Better The Devil You Know
Deeper Shade Of Blue
Stomp
It’s The Way You Make Me Feel
You’ll Be Sorry
Scared Of The Dark
What The Future Holds

Okay but why not use the camp as tits 7th Heaven mix of Ricky's Come With Me? Rude.
That Now Pride album has some great tracks on it though, nice to see Steps feature.

Mvnl

Staff member
Would not mind the US One For Sorrow getting a nod on the Steps25 release (not instead of the original of course)