Steps

Mvnl

Staff member
I by now no longer know who in this thread is and isn't in the know and what are just general thoughts and what's people warning us because they know we'll get 19 hits + a new single and that's that.

Greatest Hits eras are for the GP but they need extra content for the fans who will buy the vinyl / bundles.

Thinking that this project is through Sony, I wonder if they'll go down the Little Mix route of having individual editions with their own favourite album tracks/songs that didn't make the cut added?

I'm still holding out hope for 25th anniversary reissues/vinyls of the albums, but I suppose that's something that could be done over the next few years to keep the brand alive.

I’ve only been there last time because I assumed the mixes would be exclusive to those versions. Now I got 6 versions of an album I didn’t even really like, so that doesn’t scream ‘let’s do this again!!!’
I’ve got 10 versions of the album and I don’t care for remixes. Plus I mainly listen by streaming. At least I do like the album.

Mvnl

Staff member
I’ve got 10 versions of the album and I don’t care for remixes. Plus I mainly listen by streaming. At least I do like the album.

I mean I got about 5 versions of Steptacular and Buzz (although I got most of those because they had at least 1 track on it I didn't own yet, and because downloading wasn't an option)
This was just a bit of an unfortunate case of it being the first time I felt "I need all of these!!' and it ending up being a rather meh era. I guess the bright side this era is I'll probably know what I'm getting because I know most of the material already!

Mvnl

Staff member
It would also help if the multiple versions didn't have a member each. The one remix I really wanted at the time was on the H version. I don't want just an H-version on my shelf so yeah... had to get all of them then.
(Also when I do my next round of Konmari if one of them has to go they'll probably all go, cause having only 4 or 3 of them feels plain wrong too)
They know what they're doing.