Steps

When I Said Goodbye is okay (really nice video) - the mistake they made was listing it as the first half of the AA, rather than the uptempo new track everyone was interested in. They really played themselves out of a bigger hit doing that.

And only releasing a single CD oyyy...

Mvnl

Staff member
Yeah even though that artwork is an absolute classic but everything about the way it was released was a choice.

75557431_3160759080673809_1684609877703394937_n.jpg

He/Him
It’s weird. The slow songs on Steptacular are just a chore. I like Stay With Me and Too Weak To Resist from Step One. Buzz, at least had If You Believe. All of those fit with Steps sound. When I Said Goodbye, I Think It’s Love and You’re Everything That Matters to Me are just random.

It’s weird. The slow songs on Steptacular are just a chore. I like Stay With Me and Too Weak To Resist from Step One. Buzz, at least had If You Believe. All of those fit with Steps sound. When I Said Goodbye, I Think It’s Love and You’re Everything That Matters to Me are just random.
Couldn’t disagree more, I love all three. If you believe is a little too nasal for me, stay with me a bit boring, too weak a little too.. H…