Steps

Claire and H are on Celebrity Lingo now.

With all these gameshow appearances, Claire must have almost fully self-funded her new album by now.

I wish Steps was an interlude act for the Eurovision (being in Liverpool this year) and performed their Platinum Megamix. It won’t happen now but what a visibility it would have given to them. What a missed opportunity.

That Jubilee performance last year had it all and was shaped for the Eurovision.

I wish Steps was an interlude act for the Eurovision (being in Liverpool this year) and performed their Platinum Megamix. It won’t happen now but what a visibility it would have given to them. What a missed opportunity.

That Jubilee performance last year had it all and was shaped for the Eurovision.

Respectfully because I would absolutely love it but, who outside the true fans would want them?

I don’t think they’re high profile enough - and I would hope a lot of focus will be on Ukrainian artists

Respectfully because I would absolutely love it but, who outside the true fans would want them?

I don’t think they’re high profile enough - and I would hope a lot of focus will be on Ukrainian artists

They’re massive in the UK though…or not as much as I think?

Regarding your comment about having Ukrainian artists, you’ve got a point and are completely right indeed. Is this what is planned?

Agreed. The Wasted Tears Initial Talk is a single material. It's one of those rare moments when the remix version outshines the original in my opinion.

Imagine the video made with a storyline, paying homage to Britney Spears by recreating the acts in the classroom and sports hall in "Baby One More Time", the red carpet and paparazzis in "Wasted Tears", the space and the astronauts in "Ooops I Did Again". Britney would have loved it!