Steps

Listening now - am I right in thinking the Five Star song they were gonna do was not Slightest Touch?

Interesting that the guys love Scared of the Dark so much... for me I don't even think it's in my top 15 Steps songs.
Scared Of The Dark is definitely in my top 15.

My top 5 in no particular order as of now (like many of you, they change from time to time...).
1. Take Me For A Ride
2. Paradise Lost
3. Something In Your Eyes
4. Love's Got A Hold On My Heart
5. Tragedy

Mvnl

Staff member
Does anyone know the release date for Party On The Dancefloor - Belfast?
It says 2018 on discogs, wasn't it the kind of release that you were able to buy on the night itself, or did it get a 'full' release later?

It says 2018 on discogs, wasn't it the kind of release that you were able to buy on the night itself, or did it get a 'full' release later?
It was supposed to be available to download straight after the show, but was delayed.
I can’t remember the exact date it moved to.

What The Future Holds Live is now available for sale digitally in most countries.

I love that they are taking a year or two off to create more demand but watching this (which is not nearly as great as Party on the Dancefloor) makes me want them to tour again next year..

Last edited:
My mp3 files are dated 20th August 2019. I'm not sure if I bought it on the day it was released but it was definiately around the time of release.

Mvnl

Staff member
Gensteps suggests the VHS of Step One was out in september 1998 in the Netherlands but surely at that point there wasn't even a video for Heartbeat/Tragedy yet?

Gensteps suggests the VHS of Step One was out in september 1998 in the Netherlands but surely at that point there wasn't even a video for Heartbeat/Tragedy yet?
Assuming you mean Steps - The Video?
The case says 1998 no month info

Just looked at it (I have it digitally) and they show behind the scenes footage of both videos so maybe they were filmed but not yet released? All the BTS is filmed on secondary cameras - you never see any actual footage from the videos

Attachments

• IMG_2738.jpeg
    IMG_2738.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
Last edited: