Steps

Yeah there will be - perhaps we'll get it on a Steps at the BBC show will happen some day. But then, they always seem to show the clips from the TX show rather than the full unedited rushes, probably because they're not already digitised.

I have the full version of You'll Be Sorry though, as it was shown on an edition of TOTP Plus.

Would love that, especially if they also showed the Showtime at the Stadium performances. Would be stunning to have those in HD!

Working on something for my Pop Unlimited YouTube channel - a Steps advent calendar! 24 days of rare Steps-related TV footage.

For now, check out what I've uploaded previously in this playlist.

This makes me so happy. Got off work and watched this - put a huge smile on my face.
H's contact lens during Deeper Shade of Blue is LIT.

Do you have any other of their TOTP performances compiled like this one?

The one you uploaded has:
1. Last Thing On My Mind
2. One For Sorrow
3. Better Best Forgotten
4. Love's Got A Hold On My Heart
5. Better The Devil You Know
6. Deeper Shade of Blue
7. Stomp
8. I Know Him So Well

Their steps and choreography during the hey days were very clean. It's hard to find a flaw compared to the ones after the 2011 reunion. Every movement was rehearsed to perfection. What a visual feast!

This makes me so happy. Got off work and watched this - put a huge smile on my face.
H's contact lens during Deeper Shade of Blue is LIT.

Do you have any other of their TOTP performances compiled like this one?

The one you uploaded has:
1. Last Thing On My Mind
2. One For Sorrow
3. Better Best Forgotten
4. Love's Got A Hold On My Heart
5. Better The Devil You Know
6. Deeper Shade of Blue
7. Stomp
8. I Know Him So Well

Their steps and choreography during the hey days were very clean. It's hard to find a flaw compared to the ones after the 2011 reunion. Every movement was rehearsed to perfection. What a visual feast!
All of the other TOTP performances are on their official channel.