Steps

Was listening to Party On The Dancefloor Live a lot yesterday to cheer myself up after some difficult stuff I've been dealing with, and it really was such an incredible tour - I went to one of the O2 dates and it really was one of the best live performances I've ever been to, it just had such fantastic energy from the Vengaboys as well as Steps (and tbh I'd love for them to return as a support act if possible, maybe for a summer performance?). The Love U More/You'll Be Sorry/After The Love Has Gone/Love's Got A Hold medley is *flawless*. I feel very lucky as a Steps fan.

Also Happy really is the single that got away, for me - like the moody older sibling of You'll Be Sorry.

Happy is an excellent song from their catalogue. Glad it has been performed and made its way into the Platinum Collection.

I dare anyone who is not even into pop music to attend a Steps concert and not actually enjoy it. Their music + their production + Claire’s vocals = APPLAUSE.

Happy is an excellent song from their catalogue. Glad it has been performed and made its way into the Platinum Collection.

I dare anyone who is not even into pop music to attend a Steps concert and not actually enjoy it. Their music + their production + Claire’s vocals = APPLAUSE.
I think Steve Anderson's superb work has really been the thing making their recent tours stand out - I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed 5,6,7,8 on the Party tour! He's really revitalised their sound I think, and it really shows on tour.

Mvnl

Staff member
Love these.
Swear there was a group interview on set of After The Love too where Claire went 'I wasn't even born then!!' being outraged by them being compared to ABBA

Can confirm they never filmed while Lee had his shirt open, just rehearsed sadly

Also, while on the subject - I’ve been looking for the right place to mention this.

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Chris a few weeks ago. Just by chance, we were attending the same Eurovision event in Amsterdam (he was there for work) and we happened to get off the train at the same time. He’s a lovely bloke