Steps

Mvnl

Staff member
Am I correct in remembering there was a vote on the official website to choose the double A side with Here & Now?
They contractually needed to include a Waterman production so not sure about that.
There was some voting involved though I think

They contractually needed to include a Waterman production so not sure about that.
There was some voting involved though I think
Haha Whether they really took any notice of it I dunno, but I think it did win - I'm fairly sure I voted 'Paradise Lost' though.

Didn't Never Get Over You win it but they bulldozed the tracks they clearly wanted from the start.

Heaven forbid they have a single without Claire's vox.

Faye has had some more 101 Dalmatians dates announced - including the week that Here & Now opens in Birmingham. She’s in Glasgow for Previews Week and scheduled to be performing in Edinburgh for the Gala Night on 19th November. I presumed the band would be in attendance - but I’m guessing not?

Faye has had some more 101 Dalmatians dates announced - including the week that Here & Now opens in Birmingham. She’s in Glasgow for Previews Week and scheduled to be performing in Edinburgh for the Gala Night on 19th November. I presumed the band would be in attendance - but I’m guessing not?
That was my thinking as well, I'd have definitely thought the band would all be there for Gala/Press night? Maybe they'll have an understudy doing 101 that night.

You'd think that the press night of your own musical that you've put your own money into as well as the time and energy would warrant all 5 of them being there if only just for the press/promo.
Maybe she wanted to do something that would earn her some of the money back she'll inevitably lose from this show.

He/Him
You'd think that the press night of your own musical that you've put your own money into as well as the time and energy would warrant all 5 of them being there if only just for the press/promo.
She missed some 42nd Street dates for Steps promo so she could easily have a night off in her contract.

Edit: Might have been Singin’ in the Rain actually.

Last edited: