Stock, Aitken & Waterman

It seems Paul's whole short time at PWL was a mess behind the scenes... constant delays, switching the singles around last minute, multiple mixes then a lack of promo. They had a talented singer and good looking guy right there... it's a shame.
He came along too late, he would have stood a much better chance as a popstar in 1988/89. That style of pop was pretty much dead in the water by 1991. I love both his singles but can see why they flopped.

He came along too late, he would have stood a much better chance as a popstar in 1988/89. That style of pop was pretty much dead in the water by 1991. I love both his singles but can see why they flopped.
I get that but the fact they commissioned a remix by Steve Silk Hurley who was hot at that time perhaps he could've been positioned differently... but maybe the Yell! fiasco also didn't help?

Question/Request for SAW fandom?

Does anyone have all the Pat and Mick singles both single and extended mixes in at least CD quality? The instrumental b sides too?

I am keen to put together remastered versions in 24 bit HD but can't source semi decent full versions of all? If you can help DM me please.

I can do the work on these but as mist know the album was a non stop mix affair and the CD singles in particular tough to get hold of at decent costs.

I wish Mandy had done a video - or even a TV performance of ‘Don’t You Want Me Baby’. Damn her ‘candidiasis’/anorexia/breakdown/whatever it was that robbed us of that!
Yes, I always wished there had been a video for Don't You Want Me Baby too, I love her cover of that. It's a shame that there isn't though this fanmade video does a pretty good job, even down to matching her lipsyncing the "oo-ooh" part of the chorus!

I wish Mandy had done a video - or even a TV performance of ‘Don’t You Want Me Baby’. Damn her ‘candidiasis’/anorexia/breakdown/whatever it was that robbed us of that!
Maybe my memory playing tricks but I thought she did do a TV performance in 1989 on This Morning when it was based in Liverpool? And outdoor one?

Mandy, was a great popstar and I won't hear a word that says otherwise. Best pop hat wearer too outside our gal Kylie:
600x600bf-60.jpg

Thank you x

images