Stock, Aitken & Waterman | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum

Stock, Aitken & Waterman

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Cowboystyle, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Yes, she’ll be a fun interview if we can get her. But 1989 is soooo far away!

ohnoitisnathan likes this.
  2. Great episode on Venus, I thoroughly enjoyed it this morning. Looking forward to hearing from Princess again next time!

peterjaw and SmashHitter like this.
  3. Yes, a must!

SmashHitter and ohnoitisnathan like this.
  4. Thanks. There are a bunch (no pun intended) of people we can speak to in the absence of the Nanas coming to the party. Had a very illuminating pre-interview chat with Karen Hewitt the other night.

5. That was a good interview. I liked that he admitted that he knew SAW was the way to go.

6. Anyone know the set list for Jason’s new tour? Can’t find it online anywhere.

7. The debut album + the singles from the second + Joseph?

Adora Day likes this.
  8. Imagine it must be. Handles it quite well though.

Cowboystyle likes this.
  9. It's sad he does nothing to shake off the "oldies act" label, releasing 3 covers albums in a row certainly did not help.

Does he ever play songs from the 3rd album on his live sets? It had some good original songs.

10. Not sure but was surprised to find it's on Spotify!

trussy74 likes this.
  11. He didn’t when I saw him, which is a shame. The title track is great!

12. This is news to me! Looked for it not that long ago and couldn’t see it. Thanks for the heads up.

DiscoIgor07 and Vasilios like this.
  13. ??

trussy74 likes this.
  14. Just got home after seeing Jason’s Even More Good Reasons tour. Great to see R.S.V.P., Hang On To Your Love, When You Come Back To Me and all of Ten Good Reasons with a live band. A great singalong and a real tonic, I bought the tickets over 2 years ago!

15. Hopefully no 'I'm doing fine'?

WhatKindOfKylie? and trussy74 like this.
  16. No, thankfully not!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.