Stock, Aitken & Waterman

As am I! Uncle Pete really dropped the ball not releasing the Kylie version as a single. I love Hazell Dean as much as the next homosexual but her version pales in comparison.

Count me in as one of the ragers!

I just can’t for the life of me understand ANY explanation for them to so royally screw up something that SO obviously was a monster hit just waiting to be released. And then to give it to Hazell instead… I love Hazell dearly, but really, c’mon. Her version is missing all the sparkle and energy of Kylie’s one.

And to think they were considering a 5th single from the album: It’s No Secret. It’s just too much insanity!

Turn It Into Love is my all time favourite Kylie song. To this day I feel cheated that it wasn't #1 and we didn't get a video and extended mix for it. When you listen to the Kylie album it towers head and shoulders above everything else on there and it did from my first play.

I love the Kylie version of Turn It Into Love so much as it doesn't even really sound like a PWL song, it's almost italo disco in the production, and it's the first example of her now trademark tears on the dancefloor melancholy sadbanger bop.

Turn It Into Love is my all time favourite Kylie song. To this day I feel cheated that it wasn't #1 and we didn't get a video and extended mix for it. When you listen to the Kylie album it towers head and shoulders above everything else on there and it did from my first play.

I love the Kylie version of Turn It Into Love so much as it doesn't even really sound like a PWL song, it's almost italo disco in the production, and it's the first example of her now trademark tears on the dancefloor melancholy sadbanger bop.

Totally agreed on all accounts!

I would kill for a proper extended version or some other remix, even a new one. As it is I assume this 5.09 version on this Japanese compilation is the only existing official one? Even if it’s mostly just some added stuff to extend intro.

083B3755-49C2-42A9-BF0E-B4969248990B.jpeg 3224599E-2950-4E7D-88FB-DD56E64C7B62.jpeg

Totally agreed on all accounts!

I would kill for a proper extended version or some other remix, even a new one. As it is I assume this 5.09 version on this Japanese compilation is the only existing official one? Even if it’s mostly just some added stuff to extend intro.

View attachment 38404 View attachment 38405
Try this!

This is the extended remix we deserved in 1988.