Stock, Aitken & Waterman

Indeed! I'd love several of their related artists to have individual single boxsets, with a few exclusives thrown in, obviously!
Obviously! And I obviously want an singles boxset for this Hit Factory icon especially:
kylie-minogue-got-to-be-certain.gif

Oh yes, now Kylie owns her PWL work, I think it will be slim the chances at best of this. Oh well.

Whenever Darenote/BMG and Parlophone sit down to work out a comprehensive backcatologue physical release strategy it'll all be timed to not compete with current activity - so that rules out this year, with the exceptions of straight forward presses of existing albums.

Whenever Darenote/BMG and Parlophone sit down to work out a comprehensive backcatologue physical release strategy it'll all be timed to not compete with current activity - so that rules out this year, with the exceptions of straight forward presses of existing albums.
I sweat I read once that they were planning on re issuing the PWL era albums again on vinyl at least.Wonder if that will ever happen at somepoint?

I knew you had posted a high quality version (and I’ve also seen another alternative upload in my recommended before) but when I searched for it there were limited options. Is there a reason?

Yes.

Because YouTube is shit.

Actually, I think they often assume that similar uploads are duplicates of the same video, when that's not the case. It sucks. Sometimes, someone will upload a(n actual) duplicate of one of my uploads (that they've just downloaded and uploaded to their own channel), and it will bump mine from the search results (because they've got hundreds of subscribers, with everything on one channel, while my uploads are spread across over 100 channels)... and I have to wait until their channel is taken down, years later, due to copyright strikes for my original upload to re-appear in the search results. Happened to me recently with Chantoozies 'Come Back to Me', which disappeared from the search results about 5 years ago when someone uploaded a duplicate.

Whilst unlikely, I love the idea of a new album of new original SAW songs performed by classic SAW acts.

Or a covers album where current artists cover SAW songs in their style with their own production teams.