Stooshe - Lock Down & Second Album | The Popjustice Forum

Stooshe - Lock Down & Second Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Sep 23, 2015.

1. So they started filming their new music video today (seems that they're filming it in London and LA) and some of it's located in a women's prison:

[​IMG]

I'm liking their look, really hoping for good things with this one.

2014 and Mr.Arroz like this.
  2. Love these girls, looking forward to a second album. Hopefully this one will stick a bit more to the original Stooshe 'flavour'... their debut seemed to have a lot of label intervention, which is fine and I enjoy it a lot, but I think they've got more up their sleeves than the general public have seen.

3. im glad it looks like they're actually making an effort.

4. A women's prison? Hmmm.

Rhombus likes this.
  5. Maybe they'll do Beyond Scared Straight but for other pop groups who are on the verge of flopping.

K94, munro and Rhombus like this.
  6. Courtney looks great. It's impressive how much she changed since the Fuck Me days.

7. Wow they all look good. Courtney should keep the long hair.

8. I laughed.

Karma likes this.
  9. I didn't realise how 'here for this' I was until I saw that photo. Can't wait!

10. Where else would you stick them after they murdered a TLC song?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  11. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

12. They look gorgeous! Really glad to see that they're taking it seriously and going for it once again

13. They better drop the "lol" pop sound.

kosokoso likes this.
  14. Wow, I am surprised they are still going. Well, I did like them for a bit but I went off them because their style was a bit boring.

I much prefer neon jungle.

Island likes this.
  15. Good luck with that.

MarlonBrando86, K94, andrew* and 5 others like this.
  16. My friend Google, you don't know her...

17. They may have only lasted for one album but any of their first 3 singles destroy Stooshe's entire discography.

18. Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  19. I know it's premature, but I like what I hear so far...

20. Already in love and dying to watch them perform it, they always sell the songs live.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.