Strictly Come Dancing 2021 | Page 86 | The Popjustice Forum

Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tom Selick, May 30, 2018.

1. Yay!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
    phily693, Island, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  2. Found my winner!

3. Last one, that's all 15 now.

Captivated likes this.
  4. Am I backing Ugo, John and Adam because they're all hot?

[​IMG]

5. Well that's Luba's partner sorted for the series.

6. MB

MB

First show is Sept 18th (prerecorded pairing show) then a 2 week break before the live shows start on 2nd October.

Leo1977 likes this.
  7. DAS

DAS

I hope they do the "pairing show" how they did it last year, rather than them awkwardly finding out "live" and the pros fake overexcited reactions when they get paired with an old person with two left face

8. Confirmed that the Launch show starts on the 18th of September and the first live show is a week later on the 25th.
    Also had to add this just cause:

9. Camp

crash9081 and Leo1977 like this.

10. It's back tonight, glad they are doing the pairing in the same style as last year I think it works really well. Of course most of the couples have been spoiled on social media already, so watch out if you don't want to know.

My prediction, whoever gets Tom Fletcher will win. Those McFly lads are reality tv show veterans and seem to win anything they are on thanks to their fanbase too

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    ratedr likes this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Tom is the most obviously predictable winner ever?? Hopefully there will be a shock or something to keep it interesting.

Tom Selick likes this.
  12. Nancy has a partner!

I can't wait see her in the VTs and responding to the judges. She looks like she won't take any shit from anyone.

boyaloud, crash9081 and Andrew like this.
  13. MB

MB

Slightly irked and annoyed that they’ve paired John with Johannas. Feel it dilutes the message and that gays can only dance with gays. Would have been a stronger message if he was paired with a straight male in my opinion.

rav4boy and TheBakersSon like this.
  14. This does not need to be 105 minutes it could have been like 80 at the most

MB likes this.
  15. I wasn’t expecting to say this by Nina Wadia was the best in the group dance.

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Nina seemed incredible in that group performance? I'm hyped for all the female contestants (except Tilly) and just Ogu and Greg phew out of the guys to be honest!!

17. Well done to Amy for her first win and to Giovanni for getting to another final.
    Those McFly and Eastenders fans are out in full force on Social Media already

Andrew likes this.
  18. Luba's turn to be shunted of a partner this year then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.