Strictly Come Dancing 2022 | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum

Strictly Come Dancing 2022

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tom Selick, May 30, 2018.

1. Can't see the tweet? Anyone else?

EDIT: Sorry have him muted after the John Boyega thing, carry on.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  2. Songs and Dances for Week One. I know Måneskin are popular but Beggin isn't their song?

3. They do this quite often. They use the more current or buzzy artist for the named artist.

Even if it is a straight cover. I'd understsnd if it was a very different take on the song but in this case it really isn't.

4. I presume everyone is out having a life but there’s been some great dances so far this evening!

John and AJ in particular absolutely smashed it for week 1.

rav4boy and crash9081 like this.
  5. John, AJ and Adam, wow!

crash9081 and rav4boy like this.
  6. Yes Adam was great too. I felt Nina was slightly undermarked, her dance was incredibly entertaining and there was enough technique there for me that it felt worthy of one or two more points!

boyaloud, evangelion, JMRGBY and 2 others like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The cast is very strong this year whew. I can't get over AJ's whole performance.

crash9081 likes this.
  8. Just watched, AJ was great and was nice to see how shocked she was to get 9's

Greg and Dan were seriously overmarked though, they should be at the bottom of the leader board, not tied in the middle.
    Adam, lovely bottom, but I don't think he was that great? Lots of tricks and cover ups from Katya as usual

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    boyaloud and Andrew like this.
  9. Tom and Amy have tested positive for Covid. Not sure how it’s working this year as of course things are different from last year when Nicola and Katya had to leave when they tested positive, but Tom and Amy will return in week 3.

10. Damn, both are vaccinated so hopefully should be ok. Maybe it was not the best idea to have someone on who is travelling the country on Tour, just for this year.

Andrew likes this.
  11. So many likeable contestants this year - AJ’s surprise with her scores was adorable.

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Eek, isn't Amy high risk?

13. Aren't McFly on tour right now?

14. Yeah, last night they had Tom (coincidently) from the band Chapter 13 covering for Tom.

15. I keep replaying AJ's dance... obsessed with the intro where she throws the glitter.

Stewart, 2014 and crash9081 like this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It was a really fantastic song choice too!

17. Yep, it's been added to my JAM-S playlist on Spotify.
    My name is James and they're all jams... get it? Oh... never mind.

Andrew and 2014 like this.
  18. Week 2 Songs and Dances are out:

They must want Greg in week 3 for some reason, giving him a couples choice

boyaloud likes this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Judi is going to be fire with that song I can see it already!!

20. Ok Johannes and John were fantastic, I was smiling throughout with gently weeping eyes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.