Subscribed Threads. | The Popjustice Forum

Subscribed Threads.

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Blob, Sep 16, 2012.

1. When I go to my 'subscribed threads' section it's not updating. The last thread was apparently posted in at 09.36 but I've seen some of the threads and they've been clearly posted in afterwards. Can some mod help me with this problem? It's really hard to keep up with threads otherwise.

2. Also when I go to the forum pages like 'Popjustice' or whatever it doesn't show me if the threads have been updated there either. And I'm finding it difficult to post too, keeps coming up with 'error'.

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Peter's doing work on the site today, so expect some functionality to temporarily be a bit off.

4. *peeks out of bunker*

....Is anyone else getting "Database error" every single time they try to post?

5. Yes, but it still posts the post (hence some people double posting).

6. The forum is fucked today.

7. Ah I see! Watching Come Dine With Me for the rest of the day then.

8. This happened to me this morning, but even though my post did appear in the thread itself it still said something like 'last post by glennyfromtheblock'. The problem with the double posting is that the 'delete post' feature doesn't work either.

9. K94

K94

Oh so everyone is getting this problem? - in my subscibed threads section, the last post column won't update.

10. Mine's just showing me old last posts. Oh well. I wonder what stuff Peter is doing behind the scenes. I'm curious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.