Sugababes - 2023 Touring / Festivals (Europe + Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local Fiat 500 hun from school saw them over the weekend at one of the festivos and messaged me to say they were amazing, every song was a banger, and the live vocals were live vocaling. Their perception among the general public right now really is so strong. Feel like they've really cemented their legacy and their catalogue the last few years.

Seems the Fall will be for Europe, maybe?. Doubt they would be doing two consecutive dates in Amsterdam out of nowhere. I bet Germany should be announced soon enough.

Amazing news if they’re doing a European tour.

They’re probably making as much money now as they did back in the day, if not more? Deserved.
I can't recall the times back when but they seem to be extremely well booked over the summer and I can imagine they could even do more. I feel they haven't been known as a touring act at all and them building a name for themselves in the way they do now is perfect. Bookers will notice that there's is a band playing sets overloaded with hits and a high crowd satisfaction. So just with that and it leading to more bookings hey should be able to earn some good coin.

Also what a smart move playing Milk and most likely having the good press and the word of mouth to easily sell tickets for two headline shows a bit later.

I can't recall the times back when but they seem to be extremely well booked over the summer and I can imagine they could even do more. I feel they haven't been known as a touring act at all and them building a name for themselves in the way they do now is perfect. Bookers will notice that there's is a band playing sets overloaded with hits and a high crowd satisfaction. So just with that and it leading to more bookings hey should be able to earn some good coin.

Also what a smart move playing Milk and most likely having the good press and the word of mouth to easily sell tickets for two headline shows a bit later

According to Setlist the last 2 years are shaping up to be Sugababes most active ever as a live act (I think only Change eta was busier with their longer theatre tour after the Overloaded arenas).

No sharing with labels/Crown either!

It’s definitely been interesting to see an act that was dismissed for being a ‘girl/pop band’ getting their Flowers as legit talent now.

Status
Not open for further replies.