Sugababes - 2023 Touring / Festivals (Europe + Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder whats on the 'Garage Medley'. So excited to see these 3 perform Red Dress.
It’s Overload; Majestic Remix/Imagine (Shola Ama)/One more song which I’ve forgotten, but I knew it when it was on.

They don’t sing the garage medley (other than the Overload remix), the songs are just playing and they’re vibing.

I also wouldn’t consider Red Dress a rock version, but they’ve definitely changed up the sound.

Found a mostly complete "2 Hearts" (credit to Tim Fear. — the beginning missing, but there's a story on Instagram for ohmarkayam for the first verse) — I had to spoil myself on this. It's one of my favorite Sugababes songs of all time, and the way they do the coda... Siobhán singing along to the orchestra?! I'm going to die. Glasgow will be the spot that I die. @Mr.Arroz, just throw me into the sea when the concert ends, thanks.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
Found a mostly complete "2 Hearts" (credit to Tim Fear. — the beginning missing, but there's a story on Instagram for ohmarkayam for the first verse) — I had to spoil myself on this. It's one of my favorite Sugababes songs of all time, and the way they do the coda... Siobhán singing along to the orchestra?! I'm going to die. Glasgow will be the spot that I die. @Mr.Arroz, just throw me into the sea when the concert ends, thanks.

We'll be thrown in together!

Christ above. Talk about an otherworldly experience.

Ok so I didn’t even last 24 hours without checking this thread ha ha.

I have, however managed to not see the actual set list so thanks to those who have hidden it.

15 songs does sound a bit light - any chance it was cut short due to Keisha feeling unwell (hope she feels better)?

Anyhoo, from some of the clips I saw, they look on top form and can’t wait to see them - 2 weeks on Saturday till my turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.